Arylie os - My sexy Akkadbagga..part 3

Hey guys..so most of you might have forgotten the story..so please read the first two parts..and here is the last chapter of this..

Imlie and Aryan had reached home late..and Imlie wasn't talking to him..Aryan was completely clueless..did he say or did something wrong..??

Ar- Imlie..

Im-..

Ar- Jungli..he grabbed her arms and made her look at him..kya hua hain?? Why are you so silent?? Is it about the kiss??

Im- I am sorry..i came on too strong..i didn't even think about your feelings..

Ar- Jungli..we are husband and wife..you can kiss me whenever you want..

Im- Yes..but we were in someone else house..and you were so surprised..that i had kissed you..i just feel so weird..i am not like..i don't like forcing myself in you..

Ar- Hey hey..look at me..this isn't about my consent..what happened really??

Im- Woh..seeing your surprised face..and the way i kissed you..reminded me of when Aditya tried to kiss me forcefully..it was a very horrible experience..

Im- I am sorry..she looked down and tears fell from her eyes..

Ar- Jungli..it is okay..look at me..i enjoyed that kiss..kabhi kabhi i like it when you take charge..mein bhi bore ho jata hoon..to initiate something..

Im- Oh..she looked at him but then looked at away..

Ar- What??

Im- Nothing..she blushed..she tried to leave but Aryan pulled her closer..

Ar- Can I kiss you?? Imlie heart fills with pride..that he understood her apprehension and nodded..he kissed her sweetly at first..then their hands started to roam on each other's bodies..

She moved her fingers in his hair and he groaned into her mouth..picking her up he swiftly deposited her on the bed..without breaking the kiss..

Im- ABP..she moaned and he bit her neck..

Im- Oww..you bit me..and then you call me a jungli..what..

Ar- Say name..when we are together like this..he ordered all of a sudden..and Imlie blushed looking like a beetroot..

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and he removed her dress..but she stilled as he tried to go remove her dress..

Ar- Are you okay..

Im- Woh..i..nothing..

Ar- Imlie..tell me..

Im- I am not in a mood to do that today..i just wanted to kiss you..she said looking away..

Ar-(Making her look at him) It is okay..what you want matters most to me..we can just kiss each other..if you want that..

Im- Thank you for understanding ABP..he glared at her..and she giggled and said..i will call you ABP only..

Ar- Aacha ji..he kissed her again and in-between would bite her neck sometimes..they spent the rest of the night making out with each and cuddling in each others arms..Imlie would time to time roam her hands on his body..just to enjoy seeing him twitch at her touch..she felt lucky to have gotten such an understanding husband..she vowed to cherish their relationship for ever..

Ps - Hey guys..i hope you like this please do comment..

Missing Moments Of Arylie book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें