Arylie os - Kaun mera kya tu lagaye..part 9

Hey guys..so here is the next part..and i hope you will like..and i know most of you are disappointed that i showed Aryan as weak..but i wanted to show something different..hope you guys understand that..

Uday was dragging Arpita away when the door burst open..and in can Aryan with barely controlled rage..he saw him manhandling Arpita and he punched him hard..

As soon as she was free..Arpita went towards Imlie..she was losing a lot of blood..the others were mute spectators..as Aryan was pummeling Uday..

Arpi- Aryan..chod usse..Imlie ki halat kharab hain..it was then he saw Imlie's unconscious figure..and Arpita trying to stop the blood..he stood numb..not able to understand what had happened.

P- Aryan..she touched his shoulder..go save her..we will handle this bastard..Although..Preeta didn't like Imlie..she never thought that Uday will go ahead with whatever he had planned..it was beyond disgusting..

Aryan quickly picked Imlie up and Arpita followed him..she drove them to the hospital and Imlie was taken to the ICU..

Ar- Di..i am sorry..i didn't know ki Uday..

Arpi- It is not your fault dear..he looked so polite..but Aryan..i think it is time you start prioritizing Imlie..she has always been with us..even when we didn't respect her or when mom told her to interfere in things..she is your wife..treat her respectful..nahi toh sorry to say..hume aur unn Tripathi's mein koi difference nahi hoga..

Half an later..everyone had came to the hospital and Preeta informed Aryan that Uday was taken to jail and his parents were going to testify against him..

P- Aryan..Arpita..i am sorry but i need to confess something..

Ne- Aye Gudpatti..kya kar rahi hain..

P- Jo sahi hain..Aryan..we knew about Uday..we were the ones who gave him money to act as the prospective bride..but we didn't know about his parents..

Arpita came forward and slapped her..

Arpi- Ek ladki hoke..how can do such a thing..aur aap Badi maa..shayad aapki inhi harkaton ki wajah se..aap kabhi maa nahi ban payi..

Ne- Aye..

N- Bas kijye Jiji..aap phele hi bahut tamasha karwa chuki hain..

P- I am really sorry Aryan..

Ar- I won't forgive you for this..but right now my priority is Imlie..

The doctor came outside and told them it was a touch and go for a while..but Imlie is stable now..and she will wake after an hour..

Imlie groaned in her sleep..her left was paining badly..then she remembered Uday and his attack..and panic..

Ar- Imlie..calm down..

Im- Di...

Arpi- Mein theek hoon Imlie..calm down..slowly she became calm..and looked around..

Ar- Uday is in jail Imlie..thank you ki you helped us..

Im- I didn't do this for you..i did for Arpita di..and i did this because i wanted Uday to pay for his mistakes..

He winced at the cold tone..but he knows that he and rest of them deserve it..

N- Imlie..i am glad that you are okay..

Im- Thank you..

Arpi- Imlie..tu rest kar hum doctor se mil ke aate hain and discharge papers ka bhi pata karte hain..

Im- Di..I am not coming to back to Rathore Mansion..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the chapter..and please do comment on it..