Sneak Peek of the Miscarriage Track

So, i am writing the whole Miscarriage Track..with the necessary separation, but Aryan not bowing to Malini and her antics..both of them growing..i might include fostering a cheeni or cheeku..i will write this only if i get good reviews..like atleast 50 comments..

Imlie was standing infront of Aryan..it had been a week he hadn't spoken to her..

Im- ABP..please aise chup mat raho..i am feeling scared..i have already lost cheeku..i cannot lose you too..

Ar- I don't know Imlie..i feel like blaming and screaming at someone..should i blame myself that i allowed you to bring Gudiya and Malini back in our life??

Ar- Should i blame you for running up the stairs?? Or never listening to me??

Im- Aise kyun bol rahe ho??

Ar- Kyunki yeh sach hain Imlie..baaki sab ki baatein tumhe sahi lagti hain sirf mein galat hoon..hamesha..

Ar- I love you so much Imlie..and i want to be there with you..to help you cope with pain..but i cannot..because i am afraid ki i will start resenting you..

Imlie stood numb..she never realized how much she had actually hurt Aryan..he was just beginning to enjoy being a father..and it was snatched due to his stupidity.

It has been months Imlie had left the Rathore mansion..she had informed Aryan through a letter..she had stayed in a friend's house in Mumbai..

She was working in a magazine and she would regularly exchange letters with Aryan..even though they never talked about the miscarriage thing..it was always in the back of their mind..

She was writing an article on child adoption..and visiting some orphanages..it reopened the wounds..yet she didn't why she felt when she held a child in her arms..call it fate..he was brought her..the same time she lost her child..

Im- Should i inform Aryan about this?? Will he accept the child?? When he hasn't forgiven me yet??

Ps- So, how is the sneak peek and give me your ideas..is it better than the serial??