Arylie os - Tit for Tat series..part 6

Hey guys..so here is the last part of this series..i will try to update the other two stories regularly..please do comment..

Aryan quickly jumped down the podium and went towards Imlie..Aditya was going to run away..but the guards caught him..

Ar- Hey..jungli..tum theek ho..

Im- Ahhh..ABP..bahut dard ho raha hain..she moved her arm but shooting pain stabbed her back..

Ar- Don't worry..sab theek ho jayega..he quickly picked her up and went outside..the driver saw them and opened the door quickly..

Ar- Bhaiya..jaldi hospital chalo..he nodded and drove in full speed..Imlie was crying in pain..and Aryan felt helpless as he didn't know how to help her..

They reached the hospital and a ward boy quickly brought a stretcher in and took Imlie away..Aryan was pacing infront of her room..when the doctor came out..

Ar- Doctor..is she alright?? Jayada dard toh nahi ho raha hain?? Is it a fracture..bola na..

Dr.- Aap mujhe bolne de tab mein kuch bolne wala hoon Mr. Rathore..Imlie is fine..it is small hairline fracture and kuch weeks ke liye she has to keep her arm in the cast..and then come for physiotherapy classes as well..

He sighed feeling a bit relieved afterwards he had gone to meet her..and she was smiling and looked at him with a loopy smile..

Im- A..ABP..dekho cast..tum kuch likho na iss pe..but mere pass pen toh hain hi nahi..she pouted..he picked his pen out of his pocket and wrote jungli on the cast.

Im- Nakchadha Akkadbagga..

Ar- How are you feeling??

Im- So good..i don't even feel any pain..idhar aao..she pulled him closer..and kissed his cheek..and whispered..you are my hero...

Ar- Aise kya?? Why??

Im- Tumne mujhe phone karke samjhaya tha na ki i am always there with you..islye..i got the strength to do everything..she kept her head on his shoulder..

Im- ABP..i want to punish that Tripathi..she said making an angry face..

Ar- Yes..i am thinking of firing him..

Im- No..i have a better idea and she told him her plan..by the end Aryan was laughing loudly..and she just smiled looking at him..

The next few days were a bit troubling for especially when Aryan replaced her clothes with short dresses..

Im- ABP..hum yeh kyun pehne..humara suit..

Ar- Imlie..they have short sleeves..and it will help you with this fracture..ab chup pehno isse..and besides..you look quite sexy in this..he said that while rubbing her legs..

Im- Aye..don't be naughty..yeh sab karna hain toh shaam ko 6 baje milo..she winked at him and left to change..while Aryan just chuckled at her retort..

They reached the office and as usual Aditya was throwing a tantrum..

Adi- You..Mr.Rathore yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hain..how dare you..i am not an intern..i am a senior executive reporter here..

Ar- Well if it was upto me..i would have fired you..but someone changed my mind..Imlie walked in with a swag..and the others were feeling envious..seeing her in a short dress..

Im- Mr.Tripathi..take this as a chance to improve your attitude..and learn new things..quickly frankly speaking aapke readers bhi aapki stories nahi padh rahe hain..

Adi- What nonsense..aise kuch nahi hain..

Im- Hmm..let me show you a comment..she showed him an anonymous comment..which said..'Mr. Tripathi is losing his touch as a serious reporter..all he writes about is own presonal propaganda..i rather read page 3 crap..than his articles...'

Im- Are you satisfied now??

Aditya glared at her and left..while others were giggling..but when Aryan sent them a dirty look they all scattered around..

Ar- Imlie..come to my cabin now..

Im-(whispers) Yeh mera boss bol raha hain ki..my husband..

Ar-(whispers) Dono..he winked at her and left..Imlie sighed..this man can leave her bothered with a look..while..it is good thing..that she has superb control..but she will definitely tease him a lot..

Ps- Hey guys..so this series is over..i hope you loved it..next i will finish Kaun Mera..then focus properly on Push and Pull wala love..