Arylie os - We are there for you..part 5 a

Hey guys..so sorry i am not able to update regularly..and thank you for your patience..and as i have said..i will first complete the one shots in this book..and update Beyhadh and Phoenix on Saturday and Sunday..

Aryan and Satyakaam were going towards Pagdandiya, Satyakaam looked at Aryan..he was so different from Aditya..much richer but still humble..and he could actually knows the difference between right and wrong..

Ar- So, Imlie told me you are krantikari..have you seen this Aatank in your protests??

Sa- He might have been there..but i have never propagated violence..and by the way..Imlie would have reached the village now..

Ar- Uhh..about that..he told him..what he done..Satyakaam looked at him and then started laughing..

Ar- You are not angry??

Sa- Angry?? Why..finally meri Gudiya ko uske takkar kar mil gaya..but let me warn you..stock on painkillers..the elbow on the back..does hurt a lot..

Aryan winced..he felt guilty but he knew had a knack of jumping into danger..without thinking straight..

Sa- Aryan..we need to careful..Aditya is also there..he would definitely create a mess of things..have you informed the police??

Ar- I have..they will reach their soon..they were discussing about what to do when a car rammed into Aryan's car in high speed..making the car tumble..badly..

Arpita looked at the sleeping figure of Imlie..shouldn't she be awake by now?? Did she use too many sleeping pills?? She was remembering how many sleeping pills..when Imlie woke up screaming..

Im- ARYAN!!! She was shivering..why did she see such a bad dream..and why was she still in Rathore Mansion..she then finally remembered what happened..

Arpi- Im..

Im- Di..aap aise kaise kar sakti hain..woh Akkadbagga aur Dadaa might be danger..because of that idiot Aditya and Aatank..i have to go..

Arpi- Imlie..bas..halat dekh apni..chot lagi hain..

Im- I don't care!!! Agar ABP..

Arpi- Look at me..yeh sirf care nahi hain..you love him don't you??

Im- D..di..kya bol rahi hain aap..aise kuch nahi hain..but i am going to Pagdandiya no matter what..she went to pack her things..when Arpita held her hand..

Arpi- I am coming too..uss Aditya ki wajah se Arvind ki jaan khatre mein thi..i will not lose my brother..

Im- But di..agar aapko kuch hua toh..ABP...will never forgive himself..stay here please..

Arpi- No..either i am going with you..or you are not going anywhere.. Imlie sighed..these Rathore's can be a stubborn mules sometimes..

They both packed and left..not listening to Narmada's requests..to stay..on the other hand..Aryan and Satyakaam woke up groaning..

Aa- Aare aare..Satyakaam ji..aapko jayada chot to nahi aayi na..

Adi- Imlie kyun nahi hain tum logò ke saath..she loves her Dadaa so much..

Ar- Woh nahi aa rahi hain Pagdandiya jo karna kar lo..

Aa- Aare hume nahi karegaye..ee video karegaye..he clicked their picture and Aditya took the video while he was constantly hitting them..with the belt..but he only got frustrated as they both didn't scream..

Aa- Koi nahi..but I will make sure that your precious Imlie screams..i might even make you watch as i torture her..

Aryan was mad with rage..he tried to open his ropes with Aatank attacked with a cattle prod..finally earning a scream he was yearning to listen..

Aa- This is so much fun..isn't it Aditya??

Adi- I am waiting for that Imlie..then it will more fun..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and both Imlie and Arpita are coming to Pagdandiya..Imlie will go ballistic seeing her beloved persons in pain..