Arylie os - We are there for you..part 10

Hey guys..so this chapter contains mini topics..and this is the last chapter..

1- Going To Therapy

After the events in Pagdandiya..both the Rathore Siblings have decided to go to Therapy..but the only thing..they couldn't decide was with whom Imlie should come..

Arpi- Imlie..tu chal mere saath..

Arv- Di..i also need her support..woh mere saath jayegi..he pulled her towards..

Arpi- Nahi..mere saath..she pulled her towards her..and a tussle ensued..

Im- Aare bas!! Hum nahi jayegaye..kisi ke saath..aap dono ek durse ko support do..

Arpi- Aare par..

Ar- Jungli jayada nakhre mat dikhao..

Im- Hum dikha rahe hain nakhre..tum kya karogaye?? It is a punishment from my side for that tricking me that one time...now go and enjoy the session..she flounced away..while the siblings kept on grumbling..

2- Going on Dates

Imlie had completed all her work and it was 7 pm..still ABP was doing his work..she huffed and went inside his cabin..

Im-(closing his laptop) Utho office time is over..

Ar- Imlie..i have an important meeting..just half an hour..

Im-(making teary eyes) Tum na..hamesha jayada apne kaam se pyaar karat ho..humko nahi jana tumhare saath date pe..she left quickly..

Ar-(thinks) Oh my god!! Date aaj thi..he quickly typed a sorry message to the client and messaged his PA to reschedule the meeting and went behind Imlie who was leaning on the driver side..

Ar- Tumhara naam jungli nahi Nautanki hona chaiye tha..

Im- ABP..jayad mat bolo nahi toh hum tumhe healthy food order karne nahi de gaye..she said in a serious voice..and Aryan kept quiet as she drove..

And to his horror Imlie had chosen a dhaba for the dinner..

Im- Tension na lo ABP..yeh pe salad, oats aur saari nutritional cheezein hain..aaram se kha lene tum..but he was actually craving the delicious looking pav bhaji that Imlie was eating..

Im-(looking at him) Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hain ABP..pasand hain toh bolo na..i will feed you..she broke a piece of bread and dipped in the bhaji..and fed him..

They both smiled relishing the small moments like this in their daily life..

3- Making Him Jealous

Aryan was sure of one thing..his Di and this Jungli liked to torment him way too much..case in point..that man which Imlie had selected..was flirting that too infront of his Di and Him..

Ar- Shobit..don't you think..it is wrong to flirt with another girl..after all you are going out my di..he asked and he kept a hand on Imlie's waist.

Sh- Aare woh..and then he proceeded to laugh..along with Imlie and Arpita..

Arpi- Kya Shobit..why did you laugh?? Itna maza aa raha tha..iss ghonchu ko tease karne mein dekho toh..kaise Imlie pe haq jama raha hain..

Both Shobit and Arpita laughed when Arylie went away from there feeling shy..

Proposal

Imlie was tired yet happy..she didn't remember when she had celebrated such a lavish birthday..she looked at the gifts stacked in her room..

She looked around..why was her room decorated..she turned around to see Aryan kneeling in front of her..

Ar- Jungli..mujhe gol gol baatein bolna pasand nahi hain..

Im- Aare tum baatein nahi udhar dete ho..

Ar- Ek minute ke shaant reh ho..i did a lot of practice today..okay so..but then he was sweating bullets..

Im-(kneeling infront of him) ABP..shaant ho jao..close your eyes and take a deep breath..he did and said..

Ar- Will you marry me???

Im- Soch ke bataungi..abhi ke liye help me open the gifts..she saw his sad face and pinched his cheek..

Im- Of course..my ghonchu..tumhe zindagi bhar pareshaan karna hain mujhe..ab chalo..help me open the gifts..

Aryan smiled..he couldn't believe that he was feeling happy..there was a time when he had cut himself off from all the emotions..but a certain someone taught him to live and smile again..and that certain someone was his jungli..whom he would cherish for a lifetime..

Hey guys..so here is the last chapter..hope you enjoyed it..and this story is over ..please do comment..