Arylie os- Our Family.. part 11

Hey guys..so this is the second last part..hope you have liked this series..also i am not going to update Bike Rides and Challenges..as i am totally confused about what to write..

Trigger Warning..(readers who are below 18 please don't read the chapter..as it may trigger you..)

The next week was like Christmas  for Aryan as he got the news that Anu Chaturvedi had committed suicide as no one was ready to work with her..and she was losing all her money..

Imlie had a secretive smile on her face..she had fully regained the strength in her legs and she could walk slowly..so she had decided to surprise Aryan..he was in the library as usual working..so she decided to make coffee for him.

She slowly stood up from the sofa  carefully and walked slowly towards the counter..she took all the ingredients to make the coffee..and waited till coffee brewed..she even got his favorite Oats and Raisin flavour cookies..and chocolate cookies for him.

She set everything on the tray and walked slowly towards the library..he was engrossed in his work..so he only hummed when Imlie kept the tray infront of him..

Im- ABP..itna kya important kaam hain??🤨🤨 Meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahe ho??

Ar- Imlie..woh he looked up to see her standing with her hands on her hips..he stood up and moved towards her..

Ar- Imlie..you..can walk??

Im- Huh..aare yaar..ABP..tumhare wajah se humara surprise kharab ho gaya..hatao..hum coffee p..he picked her up and twirled her around..

Im- ABP..bas..humko chakkar aa raha hain..she smiled seeing his full blown smile..

Ar- Tumne bataya kyun nahi..ki you can walk?? Aur kab se hide kar rahi ho tum iss baat ko..

Im- Aare..bas..ek do din hua hain..i wanted to surprise you..it feels good to see you smile..

Ar- Sit here..he made sit on the sofa..he brought the tray there and handed her coffee..he looked quite serious..

Im- Akkadbagga kya hua?? Sab theek hain na..

Ar- I want to tell you something..when she nodded he told her everything about what he did with Malini and Anu..he was expecting Imlie to lash out at him..but she just shrugged and said..

Im- Well Karma is a bitch..she bites into the gooey chocolate cookie..while Aryan looked on..

Im- Kya?? He shook his head and leans towards her..licking the bit of chocolate on her lip..she blushed and looked away..

Ar- Jungli..are you sure you are not angry with me??

Im- Of course not ABP..they deserved much worse..let Malini rot for all i care..they both sat drinking the coffee..and talking in between..when someone rang the bell..

Aryan went to open the door..while Imlie followed him slowly..she saw that Narmada had came to meet them..

Ar- Maa aap yahan..Narmada side stepped him and walked towards Imlie and handed her a blank cheque..

N- Jitne paise chaiye isme likh do..but get out of my son's life..

Ar- Maa..kya bakwass kar rahi aap..

Im- ABP ek minute..she tore the cheque and gave her the pieces..aapko lagta hoga ki i am money-minded..but for me Aryan is priceless..

Im- Aap ABP ki maa hain..islye i won't say anything..but aapke liye hi aacha hoga ki aap apni Jiji aur BD se dur rahe..as you are turning into a typical serial vamp..

She left not bothering to look at Aryan or Narmada..but Aryan was fed..guess he enforce some laws back at Rathore Mansion..throw unwanted people out of the house..

Ps- Hey guys..so hope you like it..also do you want some steamy Arylie scenes?? And what should Aryan do to throw those ladies out??