Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 6

Hey guys..i hope you like it..here is the new chapter..and please do comment..

Aryan and Imlie were sharing the bowl of pasta..but Imlie could see that..Aryan didn't like how it had too much cheese, rolling her eyes she called out to a waiter and ordered a fruit salad..

Ar- I am fine Imlie..i can eat this..

Im- Han i know..she pushed the bowl towards him and said..the fruit salad is for me..Imlie had to stop herself from laughing loudly seeing his bewildered expression..

Im- ABP..i know tumhe jayada cheese wala khana nahi pasand hain..don't do this to make me happy..we shared a few bites..and it is enough for me..

Ar- I just wanted to make you happy..she held his hand and said..

Im- You always make me happy..after the fruit salad came they both enjoyed eating the food and talked..

After an hour they left the cafe while Imlie was pouting..

Ar- Jungli...baat toh suno..but she wouldn't look at him..

Ar- Imlie please..i wanted to pay for you..what is wrong in that..

Im- Well i don't want to be a wife, who cannot even pay for a meal..har bar tum hi kyun pay karo..i have money as well..

Ar- Oh ho my jungli..chalo theek hain..we are going shopping na..now you can buy something for me..okay..

Im- But they will too costly..she whines..

Ar- Imlie..please..waise bhi..tum kabhi kabhi hi mujhe allow karti to pamper you..please???

Im- Fine..chalo..they went to nearest mall..Imlie was majorly window shopping because she knows that if she likes something Aryan will force her to buy it..

She looked around when she spotted a watch store..she turned and looked at Aryan he had an important call so his back was to her..she quickly went inside and to buy a surprise gift for him.

Half an hour later..Imlie was sitting on a bench and Aryan was still on his phone..she could see that he was getting frustrated..and a second after that he cuts the call and comes and sits next to her..

She could see his veins throbbing so she slowly rubbed his head..and said..

Im- Kya hua ABP..

Ar- Aur kya hoga..those incompetent idiots in Bhaskar Times ran a story without verifying it..and now it is creating problems for me..

Im- Do you need to go to the office?

Ar- Nahi..i am going to spend the day with you..kal tum wapas chali jaogi..

Im- ABP..you will not be able to enjoy..tumhe tension hoti rehegi..come on let's go..i will drive..okay..she stood and he held her hand and said..

Ar- I am sorry..i wanted to make this day special..and..😔😔

Im- Hey..like i told..every moment i spend with you is special..ab chalo..before I change my mind..Even though Imlie did feel bad..but she knows how Aryan had worked hard to make Bhaskar times successful..besides..this is perfect opportunity to execute her plan..before leaving India..

Ps- Hey guys..so two more chapters for this story..and then it will over..please do comment..