Arylie os - Trust (then and now)..part 1

Hey guys..this was also requested by Khushitheprincess..and it is the final part..and i hope you like it..and thank you for all the comments on the previous one shot..i have changed a few things..

Then(Tripathi niwas)

Imlie has seen women in her village following their husband's words..no matter what..she was ingrained with it..and she did the same with Aditya.

He said to hide the truth of their relationship she did, he allowed Malini to stay in the house and she said nothing..for her every decision he took was right.

But slowly things changed..with each passing day..she saw how egotistical he really was..all she did was save him from troubles..all he did was misunderstood, disrespected and dismissed her at every possible moment..

So, here they were yet again at a crossroads..and him not trusting her..

Adi- Answer Me..Imlie did you try to kill Malini and her baby..

Im- Yes i did..i hate her..whenever i see her i feel like killing her..

Ap- Imlie kya bol rahi hain..

M- Jo saach hain Maa..

Adi- Imlie don't play games..saach batao..

Im- You are the reporter na..apni aankhon se dosti ka blindfold hata kar saach dekhne ki koshish karo..until then i will not come back to this house..she tried to leave when Aditya said..

Adi- If you leave now..then you cannot come back to this house again..

Ap- Adi..kya kar raha hain..rok na usse..

Im-(yanking her nuptial chain) Iss mangalsutra ki kasam..ab mein kabhi wapas nahi aaungi aapki pass..she handed him the chain and left.

Things became worse when Aryan joined Bhaskar times..Aditya got jealous of her success..would taunt her and try to humiliate her every now and then..

Things took a turn for worse when he saw them together in a hotel room..

Adi-(clapping) Wow Imlie..kam se kam aaj ke din toh apne boyfriend se dur reh leti..nahi ek kaam karo..you guys continue here..mein neeche wait karke aata hoon..

Adi- Waise congratulations Mr.Rathore mein nahi toh aap hi iske saath raat enjoy kar payegaye..waise kuch hain isme..rang bhi kala aur dil..she slapped him hard..

Im- Apni bakwass band karo..himmat kaise hui humare character pe sawaal karne ki..jab tum khud biwi 1 aur biwi 2 khelte rehte ho..

Im- Iss aadmi ne humari jaan bachayi thi..she removed the jacket showed the burnt saree and then showed Aryan's slightly red hand..

Im- Tumhare dimaag mein itni gaand bhar chuki hain..ki tumhe sab kuch ganda dikh raha hain..ek kaam karo..mein tumhe azaadi de rahi ho..enjoy karo apni raatein uss Malini ke saath..hume ab koi fark nahi padta..

Adi- Han kyun fark padega..humse zayada paise jo mil gaya hain..

Im- Han Mr.Rathore tumse har angle se better..he can actually keep me happy..she said..when Aditya went to slap her..and Aryan held his hand.

Ar- Bahut kar liya tamasha apne..nikalo yahan..nahi toh mera ek punch padega..and you will writhing in pain..

Adi- Whatever..he left..and fortunately or unfortunately..the day ended with Imlie getting the divorce and he had already signed her..

Ar- What will you do Imlie..

Im- I have already decided to leave him..and frankly speaking..this was the most easiest decision i have made..she signed the papers..without feeling an ounce of sadness..

Aryan looked on he felt bad..she is young and she had to face so much..it is just one of many things..he would hate Aditya for..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this part..so i decided to keep it in two parts..please do comment how it was..