Arylie os - Reunion

Hey guys..this will be a one shot only..please don't ask me to make a book or a series..as i have said..after some time readers don't read the book regularly..anyways this happens after Imlie leaves the Rathore Mansion second..she had an accident and due to that..she behaves like a small child..and this was a theme..i wanted to write for so long..so enjoy.

The Juneja Mansion's door open to allow black mercedes enter in..the mansion was in a chaos..as the 'hitler' also known as Iyan was coming back from the office..everything was set in order..

Priyanshi and Deepka Juneja were the patriarchs who had came back half an hour before..currently Priyanshi was running around..Imlie trying to make her feed some food..

P- Imlie..baba please maan jao na.. abhi Iyan aayega..toh he will scold us na..

Im-(pouts) No!!! I don't like khichdi..i want pizzzzza..

P- Aapne kal Pizza khaya tha na..aacha how about a deal..if you eat this, then i will buy those oil pastel and the new drawing book you have been meaning to buy..i promise.

Im- Pakka Promise..she holds her pinkie and Priyanshi entwines her pinkie..and then Imlie quietly eats the food..

Im- Iyan kahan hain?? I miss him😔😔

P- Woh office se bas aata hi hoga dear..you are good girl..aap apni drawing karo..

Im- Okay..she quickly sits on the bed and starts drawing again..it always the same man with little variations..and in the end she always writes three alphabet 'ABP'...

Iyan reached home..finally he had found the Rathore's and more than that..he had finally brought the Rathore Mansion..there was time when he wanted to take revenge from Aryan..but seeing the business deteriorate..was revenge in itself..and tomorrow looking at their shocked faces will be cherry on the cake..

Iy- Good Evening Badi Maa, Badi Papa..

P- Good evening..come sit..have dinner..

Iy- Maa ne kuch khaya..

D- Iss duniya mein aisa koi nahi hain..jo Priyanshi se jeete..

Priyanshi glared at him playfully and they continued having dinner and talking..his heart ached..one decision and his mother's life was destroyed by that Aryan Singh Rathore..he reins in his anger..and went to meet Imlie..who had fallen asleep..hugging the portrait..she had made..

He took her blessings..and then makes sure she was sleeping soundly and left to his room..

The next day..Imlie was excited..she had wanting to go out with Iyan for so long..he had said..that they are going to meet someone..but she was more excited to go out..

Aryan was confused..if the man standing here wasn't the one who brought the house..then who..

M- Woh Mr. Iyan ne kharida hain yeh ghar..he said..that he wants to buy this for his mother..

Arpi- But who is this Iyan..

Iy- Mein hoon Miss Arpita..Arpita gasped..it looked like she was looking at the copy of Aryan..the man had Aryan and Imlie's features..

Ar- And who is your mother?? Is she with you??

Iy- You know her quite well..or used to..he went outside and brought Imlie in..

Ar- Imlie..he whispered..he went towards her but Iyan stood infront of him..

Iy- Stay where you are Mr.Rathore..this is retribution for me..

Ar- Your..your..

Iy- Your son..

Im- ABP..she whispered..Aryan and Iyan looked at her..and she smiled and hugged Iyan..

Im- Tumne ABP ko dhoond liya...thank you..

Iy- Maa..hume chalna chaiye..

Im- But i got my friend back na..please can we stay..and this house is so big..as Imlie was looking around..Aryan looked at Iyan..who nothing but hatred in his eyes..but it doesn't matter for him..he knows he deserves that..the good thing is he got his Imlie back..he will find a way to patch things between them..

Ps- hey guys..please please let me know how it is and do comment on it..