Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 6

Hey guys..so in this chapter we get to see Imlie getting jealous of how Meethi treats Aryan..the dhaba wala scene..i have shifted it to the evening..hope you will like it..

Imlie would like to believe that she didn't get jealous but right now she was feeling jealous of the way Meethi was pampering Aryan..she was continously feeding him..

Ar- Aare Meethi ji..bas bas..mein itni nahi khata

Me- Aare Aryan babu aap ne toh kuch nahi khaya..

Im- Amma mere ko khana de do..ee Akkadbagga jayada khayega na toh iski halat kharab ho jayegi.

Me- Imliya..aise kyun bol rahi hain..

Ar- She is right Meethi ji..Mere ho gaya..

Me- Aare rukiye..mene aapke liye halwa banaya hain..

Im- Aare nahi..bikul nahi..uu halwa yeh nahi khane wala hain..uu tum sirf hamare liye banaya karti thi na..

Ar- Meethi ji..Imlie is right..mein jayada Meetha nahi khata hoon..you can give her the sweet..waise bhi i am full..mein thoda aaram karna chatha hoon..

Me- Imliya..kyun bol aise tune..dekh unko bura lag gaya hoga..

Im- Aise kya bola mene..jo saach hain woh bola..aur aap jo uski itni khatirdaari kar rahi thi..uska kya??

Meethi realised that Imlie might be feeling jealous..she chuckled and hugged her little girl..

Me- Imliya..hum bas apna abhar dikha rahe hain..unhone..tumhari jaan bachayi aur iss gaon ke logo ki raksha ki hain..bas..par yeh jaan lo..ki tu hi hamesha meri pyaari beti rehgi..aur ab tu jaa aur halwa bhi de aa Aryan babu ko..

Aryan on the other hand had went to the postoffice..he realized that he hadn't informed his Mom and Di that he was alright..they would be worried sick..and it was evident in the way..Narmada had shouted at him..

N- Aru..itna sab ho gaya..ek call nahi kar sakta tha?? Hum sab kitna pareshaan the..sabki jaan nikli hui thi..

Ar- Maa..calm down..i am fine..

N- Chup kar gadha..i no calming down..

Ar- Maa..i am fine..Imlie bhi theek hain..aur Mr.Tripathi bhi..please aap Aparna aunty ko inform kar di jaye..hum shaam tak yahan se niklegaye..

N- Theek hain..dhyan rak apna..

Ar- Ji..aur aap chinta mat kijye..

He had came back when saw Imlie sitting on the porch..with a bowl of halwa..

Ar- Imlie..i am not hungry..

Im- Janat hain..par Amma ne bola hain..ki tum yeh khaogaye..aur hum nahi chathe ki unko bura lag jaye..so eat..

Ar- Tum khila do..and Imlie looked him with a raised eyebrow..

Im- Ee humara boss babu bolat hain..ya koi aur..

Ar-(sitting next to her and leaning a bit towards her) Tum jo samjhana chathi ho samjh lo..

Im- I..i..she pushed him bit..when she sees him smirk..Akkadbagga jayada mat karo tum..aur chup khao yeh..when he didn't eat..she started spoon feeding..all the while trying to control her blush because of his gaze..

By evening they had left Pagdandiya..and Meethi had more of the sweet..she prepared and ordered Aryan to eat all of it..while Imlie laughed seeing his deer in the headlights eyes..

And just to get back for all his flirting..she had made sure that Aditya sits with Aryan..and she could feel his glare the whole time.

The bus had stopped at the dhaba..and everyone got down..while Imlie was again feeling hungry.

Im- ABP..tum kuch khaogaye??

Ar- No thank you..i don't want to eat from this dirty place..he sat down on a chair..which wobbled a bit..while Imlie went to order some food..

Almost an hour later..Imlie came with a plate of, moti roti, dal, chawal and aloo ki sabzi..and by god did they looked delicious..she had just sat down with the food when..Aditya sat there too..

Adi- Waise Imlie..i think you are married to him aren't you?? Matlab hamesha Mr.Rathore ka kehna maan jaati ho..unki care karti ho..

Ar- Mr.Tripathi..

Im- ABP..ab jab saach samane hain..toh why deny it??

Adi- I don't believe it..

Im- Mazak kisne shuru kiya tha??🤨🤨 I don't have the habit of playing marrying different men..just because i am bored..suddenly she felt someone splash water on her..

Ar- ADITYA!! Aryan roared..but it was Imlie who punched him in the stomach and doubled in pain..she deliberately stepped on his hand..

Adi- What the hell!!

Im- Mein chup chap tumhari bezzati seh jaati hoon..iska yeh matlab nahi..ki i won't give you back..when it is needed..don't ever disrespect me..ab nikal yahan se..i want to have this food..in peace..

Aditya huffed and went away..while Aryan looked on..he smirked and said..

Ar- Proud of you Jungli..she smiled and kept on eating the food..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..sorry isme jayada..push aur pull ki cheezein nahi thi..do comment..and Merry Christmas..