Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love part 3

Hey guys..since you are interested in this story more..i am writing another part of it..and thank you for all the suggestions..here is Aryan's Pov..

Aryan was driving towards Pagdandiya, he gripped the wheel hard as he felt Imlie's gaze on her..he sighed..this girl will be the death of him.

Usually he would give wide berth any women..even before Arvind's death..he wasn't interested in falling love..he was more of a traditionalist believing in falling in love after marriage.

But all his resolve flew away when Imlie came into his life..he just couldn't see tears in her eyes..or see her sad..it felt like someone was stabbing him with pins and needles.

For the first time, he had started touching or rather pulling her toward himself..it was mostly in anger whenever she uttered that idiot's name..

He might be doing too much when Imlie had shouted at him after she had requested to wait and see if Aditya can get the interview.

Ar-(pulling her closer) Aaj bhi uss Babusaheb ke baare mein soch rahi ho kya?? He pressed her arms and she winced in pain and pushed him.

Im- STOP IT.. Just because you are my senior..it doesn't mean you can keep pulling me..whenever you feel..i feel very uncomfortable ABP..

Ar- (Taking a step back) I am sorry..i..he saw her rubbing her arms..but couldn't dare touch her again..he said sorry and left again..and from that he has kept his distance..

He was still thinking about it when he heard the horn..Imlie was pressing it..

Ar- Jungli kya??

Im- Toka kya hua hain?? Kab se tumhara naam bula rahi hoon??

Ar- Nothing..i was just thinking about something..

Imlie frowned..she didn't like being so formal with him..but all that pulling closer to him..tiggered her..few hours later..they had reached Pagdandiya.

The village was in chaos..people were running her and here and there. Aryan and Imlie had gone to the guesthouse where the team of Bhaskar times stayed..everything was in a disarray..

Imlie looked around for any signs of who took them..when Aryan called out her name..

Ar- Imlie..woh..yahan pe jo police team aayi hain..unhone bataya hain ki Aatank ne tumhare Nani, Maa, aur humare colleagues ko kidnap karwaya hain..

Imlie stumbled back a bit in horror and fear..she had to find a way to save them..she was trying to leave when Aryan came infront of her and stopped her..

Im- ABP..kya karat ho..jaane do hume..i have to save them..

Ar- Kaise karogi save?? Lecture de ke?? Uss idiot ke pass guns aur bombs hain..he will kill you..

Im- I DON'T CARE..this is about my mom and nani..

Ar- And your lover right?? He asked jealousy flaring in his heart..

Im- For the last time..i don't care what happens to him..now move aside..let me go..

She tried to leave but Aryan back hugged her..to hell with consequences..she kept squirming and screaming to let him..and he remembered his own struggle to save Arvind..he cannot live with the blame of someone getting hurt because of him..

He backed away slowly..as Imlie looked at him..he was white as a sheet..and he only whispered a single thing..

Ar- Go..and she didn't wait..she had to find a way to save her mother and her nani..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you liked Aryan's point of view..please do comment on it..