Arylie os - Rathore Chidyaghar..

Hey guys..i will try to update Beyhadh and Phoenix soon..it is just i am way too preoccupied with the job..please bear with..i will try to upload a chapter of Phoenix today..please do comment..and this is comic piece..inspired by when Mirchi was in the Rathore Mansion..

Aryan was a very secure person..he didn't get jealous easily..but right now..he was feeling irritated..his house was turning into a zoo..a filled with weird people and animals.

It all started with Arpita di and Preeta recusing a male puppy during the rainy season..now he is all for treating animals with kidness..but this bastard has tore into another one of his socks..he picked him up and dumped him onto Arpita's bed..

Ar- Stay..he ordered..aur tum yahan se bhar nahi aaogaye..he left the room and went towards the dining to have some breakfast..the puppy came running towards him and peed on his shoes..

Ar- Di!!! Apne iss kutte ko..Aryan becomes silent as all the ladies were glaring at him..matlab Joey ko sambhal lo..he peed on my leather shoes..

Im- ABP..he is so cute..tum hi hamesha isse daante rehthe ho..aur dus businesses ka mallik ek naya leather shoe nahi afford kar sakte hain..

While others giggled..he just sighed and accepted defeat..no one can win from these women..

He was barely adjusting to Joey's presence..when Imlie saved a parrot and made him learn his nickname..he was scared the first time Mirch called him by the nickname.

He had came out of the shower..and changed into his night suit..

Mi- ABP!! He said..in a shrieking voice..

Ar- What the hell..he looked around but Imlie wasn't there..

Mi- ABP!!! He frowned and looked around the room and then outside the room..when in flew a parrot saying ABP again and again..

Ar- Aare ssh..what the hell..tum andar kaise aaye..

Mi- ABP..

Ar- I know i am ABP..

Arpi- UNB?? Arpita was trying hard to control her laughter..

Im- Tum ek janwar se baat karat ho?? Matlab..aise baat toh hum log hi karte hain..

Ar- Imlie..do you bring this parrot??

Im- Aaye..ee parrot nahi humara baacha hain..Mirchi..hain na..

Mi- Amma..he called and nipped at her hand..

Ar- Unbelievable!!! Yeh ghar kam chidyaghar ban gaya hain..

Both ladies giggled as Aryan huffed and went away..slowly and steadily Aryan was getting used to having a dog and parrot in the house..but still sometimes he wanted some peace and quiet so he would walk in the garden..

One night he was walking in the garden..when he saw a small injured cat..he didn't know why but he picked up the cat and took it..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..ABP..ee billi tumhare pass kaise aayi..

Ar- I think isse chot lagi hain..imlie nodded and tried to touch it but it hissed...

Im- It won't let me touch him..tum dawai laga do..and the cat allowed Aryan to put medicine on his paw..

After that..the cat would stick to Aryan..at first..Imlie was scared that he would attack Mirchi..but soon all the animals became friends..and would cause chaos everyday especially in the kitchen..

Ev- This is all because of you..they all pointed at each other..and then laughed loudly..Rathore Mansion has indeed turned into a Chidyaghar..

Ps hey guys..is this story comic enough?? Please comment on it..