Arylie os - Our Family..part 8

Hey guys..so for this week..i am thinking of finishing all the stories in this moments book and then write on other books..please do comment..

Imlie was feeling bad she never meant to hurt him..but it seems that is what she always does..she sighed and went towards her..but stopped..she knew that whenever he was sad..he would do stupid things..that would end him getting hurt..

Im-(thinks) I should go and check on him..she asked one of the tribal person to come with her and he nodded..and they went to towards the main road.

Aryan was feeling pissed off and sad..why was she pushing him away..maybe..he doesn't deserved to be loved..he had just reached his car when someone wacked him on his back..

He kneeled in pain and looked the Sarpanch laughing at him, and some of his goons were laughing with him..

S- Aaj toh tu maregaye..aye maaro isse..the goons started hitting him.., even though he could fight them..he didn't feel like..

Suddenly Aryan heard Imlie's voice and one of the tribal men was with her..

Im- Jao..help le ke aao..

M- Par aap..

Im- Hum theek hain..par i need your help jao jaldi..he left quickly..Imlie sighed..she didn't want another innocent person's blood on her..

Then she went towards the Sarpanch goons..she punched one of them on the face and his laathi fell..picking up she fought that is until the Sarpanch stabbed Imlie in the back..

Im- AHHHH!! She screamed in pain..

Ar- IMLIE!!! Aryan saw red..standing up wobbling..he punched and fought all the goons..and by the time Madhav had came with the police..

The police took care of the Sarpanch and the goons..while Aryan held a bleeding Imlie..

Ar- Hey..jungli..i am going to take you to the hospital..

Im- A..aryan..suno..I..am..sorry...and..I..love..you..she fainted in his arms..

Ar- Imlie..open your eyes..please..he too fell unconscious because of his wounds..

A day later..Aryan was the first one to wake up..they were in Pagdandiya's hospital..he got up quickly thinking about Imlie..he winced as pain shot through his body..

M- Sirji..aaram se..

Ar- Imlie..i want to see her..he tried to get up again..but Madhav kept a hand on his shoulder..

M- Imlie theek hain..abhi aaram kar rahi hain..doctors have told not to disturb her..

Ar- But i still want to see her..Madhav sighed..he knew that Aryan wouldn't give up..so he brought a wheelchair and Aryan got up slowly and then sat on it..and Madhav wheeled him towards Imlie's room.

They both entered and saw her sleeping peacefully..Madhav wheeled him closer to Imlie..and left the couple alone..Aryan took Imlie's hand..

Ar- Kyun Superwomen banti ho har waqt..aur phir khud hi bolti ho to leave..poori pagal ho..

Im-(croaking) Aur tum..Akkadbagga ho..

Ar- Imlie..tum theek ho..

Im- Nahi..sab kuch dard ho raha hain..what happened to that idiot Sarpanch..

Ar- The police have taken him into custody..Imlie tried to get up she got up and tried to move her legs..but they wouldn't move..she frowned..

Im- Kya hua..she started panicking..

Im- I..i..cannot feel my legs...

Ps..Hey guys..so how was the twist please do comment on it..