Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 8

Hey guys..here is the new chapter for you..and please do comment..on this..and i have updated Mafia story as well..

Imlie was the first one to wake up..thanks to the alarm..she tried to turn in her sleep..but something was stopping her..she opened her eyes to see Aryan sleeping half on top of her..

She smiled..she missed seeing him sleep half on top of her..like a little child..first it was just to give him comfort because of the nightmares he had..but now it was routine..

Im-(thinks) Oh my god!! In all this excitement..i forgot to confess..and ab mein wapas jaa rahi hoon..toh..it is not right to confess right now..

Ar-(hugging her more) Hmmm Good Morning..tumhari flight kab hain..

Im- She quickly looked at the time..thankfully she still had five hours..and with packing already she can spend some more time with him..

Im- 11 baje hain..ABP..tum bhi chalo na humare saath..she moved her fingers in his hair..

Ar- Jungli..i will fall asleep..don't do that..🥰🥰 and i wish i can go with you..but i still have a lot of work..

Im-(pouting) ABP..itne saal se kahan tum break li ho..thoda apne health ka bhi toh socho..

Ar- (Getting up) Imlie..tumne dekha na..ek din..mein office nahi gaya toh kya hogaya..i also want to spend time with you..but I cannot..i have a business to run..

Im- Han han theek hain..jayada bhav mat khao tum..i will not ask anything from you..she quickly stood took her clothes and went to the bathroom..

Ar-(thinks) Yaar yeh ladki..har baat ka ulta matlab kyun nikal leti hain..ab gussa ho ke chali gayi..mein nahi mana raha isse ab..he huffed and went to do jogging..

Imlie was cursing him..and calling him khadoos...and nakchadha akkadbagga again and again..

Im-(thinks) Yahan mein confess karne ka soch rahi thi..aur isse bas apne business ki padhi hain..i won't talk to him..itna kya akkad dikha raha hain..

Imlie went downstairs for breakfast and Narmada and Arpita greeted her..

Arpi- Imlie..teri flight kab hain..

Im- 11 baje. Di mein soch rahi ho ki mein thodi der mein nikal jaun..ek baar checkin kar loon airport mein..toh tension khatam ho jayegi..

Arpi- Han dear..Aru ko bol dena..he will drop you to the airport..

Im- Nahi di..woh ABP bahut busy hain..besides..i can go alone..

N- Imlie..saach bata..you fight with Aru??

Im- Hum?? Woh karta hain fight humse..bas yeh bola thi ki humare saath chale to bada Akkad ke bola ki i have business to run..

N- Uss gadhe se mein baat karti hoon..Aryan had came back from jogging..seeing one person smiling gleefully and others glaring at him..

Ar- Shikayat laga na di Maa aur Di ko?? She looked away and he became irritated..

Ar- Maa dekha..kaise behave karti hain mere saath..hamesha mere ko kyun galat samjhti hain..and issne khud ne decide kiya toh go abroad to study..besides if she is busy..i am busy too..

Im- 😲😲😲 Tum na bhad mein jao..she quickly said her goodbyes and asked the servants to bring her luggage..and then she went away..

N-(twisting Aryan's ear) Aru..why you pareshaan karoing Imlie..

Ar- Oww Maa..dard ho raha hain..

Arpi- Aacha hain UNB..apne birthday ke din usse itna hurt jar diya..ab jaa ke rok toh sahi..

Ar- Nahi jaunga..if she ziddi i am double ziddi..ek goodbye tak nahi bola..

Both the women sighed..these two were beyond ghonchus..and they were really scared if they would ever make any progress in their relationship...

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..this is the last chapter..next chapter will be the epilogue..