Arylie os - I lost my best friend..part 3

Hey guys..this is the last part of the chapter..thank you to everyone who have commented on it..hope you will enjoy this..

Aryan and Imlie were standing infront of each other..not sure how to start or who should start..

Ar/Im- Woh..

Im/Ar- I wanted to say..

Im- ABP..tum chup raho..hamesha tumhe kyun phele bolna hain..

Ar- Excuse me?? Tum kisi ko baat karne ka mauka deti ho?? Hamesha choti baachi se zid karti rehthi ho??

Im- Tum jao yahan se..ek number ke Akkadbagga ho..she huffed and left..while he sighed and followed her..she sat near a small riverstream and started throwing pebbles in it..

Ar- Imlie??

Im-.. she continued ignoring him..

Ar- I am sorry Imlie..she stopped and looked at him..blinking her eyes in surprise..

Ar- I am sorry that i made the deal..i won't force you to marry me..but you have to promise me..that you will stay away from the Tripathi's..

Im- You know i can't do that..it is my nature..to always help people..and for me they are my family..but I promise..that i won't let manipulate me..

Im- And i am sorry too..i was taking you for granted..you have always shared everything with me..and have been frank with me..i guess i became overconfident..that you would share everything with me..

Im- Your Jiju's death is sore topic for you..i shouldn't have forced you to tell me the truth..but still if it is possible do tell me the reason you hate Aditya..maybe there is another side to the story..

Ar- You are still taking his side??

Im-(knocking at his forehead)

Ar- Oww..kya kar rahi ho Jungli..

Im- Dekh rahe hain ki tumhare aandar bheja hain ki nahi..abhi itna bada lecture diye..phir bhi tum ussi point pe ho..i am not taking that idiot's side..smajhe..she continued throwing the pebbles in the water..when he sat next to her..

Ar- Waise..is it really bad to marry me?? He blushed beetred after asking the question as Imlie smirked..

Im- ABP..tum humko like karat ho..he nodded absent-mindedly..

Im- Haye Sita Maiya..islye tum humko dost nahi bolte ho..tum humko pasand karte ho??

Ar- What?? When did i say that??

Im- Haan haan pata hain tumahri aadat..sab kuch bol ke bol rahe ho i didn't say anything..but to answer your question..it isn't bad..but i am not your type..

Ar- Aacha aur meri type kaun hain??

Im- Woh lakdi jaise ladkiyan..woh jo awww Aru baby sab bola..aur angrezi mein bakwass kare..she said making faces..

Ar- I don't like them..mujhe toh bas meri jungli pasand hain..he kissed her cheek and stood up..slowly walked away..while she continued smiling like an idiot..but then quickly realized what he had said..

Im- ABP wait..he turned around..i am serious..i am not your type..i am a stubborn person jo hamesha jhagada karti hain tumse..

Ar- No..you are not stubborn..you are passionate..tumse jhagada karke mujhe maza aata hain..and the way you care for me..always makes me happy..every marriage has its ups and down..but i know we can get through it..soch lo ek baar..as i said i won't force you to marry me..

She hugged him again and this time he didn't hesitate and hugged her back..both of them feeling happy that their misunderstanding had cleared and both of them hoped that they will eventually marry each other..because no matter what..they are meant to be partners..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the last part..please do let me know..if it is good enough or it lacked anything..please do comment.