Arylie os - Setting her priorities..part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part and i will continue with the target system..i am not at all happy with so less comments in this book..😔😔 and the starting of this chapter is about what Aryan was feeling till now..

Aryan looked on..Imlie was sitting quietly and having her breakfast..she was thinking too deeply about something..and he prayed that it is not about little miss..

He loved that little girl but her mother was a complete nuisance..destroying anything she touches..and he didn't like how much Imlie was obsessing about Malini once again..it is overshadowing their life..

But as the supportive husband he was..he didn't say anything..but the truth is he was on thin ice here..he didn't want Imlie to be caught in the mind games of Malini again..

Im- ABP..she shook him slightly..

Ar- Haan..kya??

Im- Chalo..office nahi jana hain..

Ar- Haan..but before he can take the keys she took them and started running..

Ar- Imlie..stop running...he sighed..this girl never listened to him..Aryan looked on the whole time Imlie had been smiling and humming to herself..when they reached the office and she parked the car carefully..he was going to get down when she held his hand..

Im- ABP..woh hum tumse se sorry bolna chathe hain..aaj hum kuch aise karne waale hain..jo tumhe pasand na aaye..

Ar- Kya karne waali ho? Don't you dare put your life in danger..Malini is not worth it..

Im- Hush..ABP..uss chudail ka naam mat lo..hum aisa koi khatarnak stunt nahi karne waale hain..but please be patient sab pata chal jayega..Aryan nodded and they went inside..

Imlie had tried to finish her work before lunch..and when the meeting started she went inside..forcefully..

P- Sirji hum bol the ki mat jao..

Ar- Aap jao Ramesh bhaiya..and you too Imlie..

Im- Nahi..turning towards other members..i just need 5 minutes of your time..they all nodded..

Im- Whatever i am going to say next is not as Aryan's sir wife..but as an employee..he is the most dedicated, patient, hardworking boss.

Im- Even if scolds us, he makes sure it is not too humiliating but motivating..he respects each and every member of this company..from the guard bhaiya to you all..

Im- And i wanted to say if anyone is it to be blamed..it should be me..Rathore sir has been helping me in a personal project and he has done his best to manage the company and help me..and i want to say this that project is over now.. Aryan frowned when he heard that..what did she mean by over??

Im- So once again..i am sorry..

Edi- Imlie you can go now..she nodded and looked at Aryan and gave him a small smile..while he was beyond confused..

With her work completed, she had went back home..she was sorting out some of the things..when Aryan came back home..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..she hugged him tightly..so what is the verdict..she asked..

Ar- I am still the CEO of Bhaskar times..par woh sab chodo..tumhe kya hua hain..and what is this project you were talking about..and what is over now??

Im- I was saying ki..i am not going to run after Gudiya and Malini now..

Ar- What?? Why?? He said sitting on the sofa and she sat next to him.

Im- Let's just say..my Sita Maiya..showed me the right direction..i am so sorry that because of my crusade..you would have lost your job..and i was neglecting cheeku as well..she rubbed her stomach.

Ar- Saach baatun toh i didn't like it that you were running behind Malini again..and i am really happy..with whatever you said today..it feels good to be appreciated sometimes.

Im-(keeping her head on his shoulder) I may not say this ABP..but i really do love you and i am grateful for your constant support..

They hugged each other tightly..and then Aryan looked around..all the toys of little miss were packed..he raised an eyebrow in question.

Im- Mein soch rahi ki we should donate this to the children in Arvind foundation..i know they will be happy seeing all these things..

Ar- Are you sure?

Im- Yes ABP..i cannot always solve all the problems..i am sure my Sita Maiya will find a way to save little miss from those toxic people..

They spent the rest of the evening together..talking and have dinner together..on the other hand..Malini was getting pissed off that Imlie hadn't come to take Gudiya back..so she was slowly losing her mind..and Anu had forcefully put gudiya for adoption again..she didn't want that nuisance in this house..the baby could rot in hell for all she cared..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..it is not upto my mark..but still i am posting this..please do comment..

Comments 12

Votes 12