Arylie os - Our Family..part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part..also warning ahead..Aryan will manhandle Malini a bit like slapping and all but it is just to intimidate her..and if you guys are tiggered by some words please don't read..

Malini blinked and looked at the Principal..how dare he..she banged her hands on the table and the Principal raised his eyebrow..

P- Miss Malini..it seems you are stressed out..aapko time out ki zaroorat hain..

M- Kya zaroorat hain..bas ek din rest lungi and i will be fine..the Principal showed her confession by all her students and they all said she mentally tortured and verbally harassed them.

P- Isse phele i humiliate and throw you out of the college please leave..Malini made a face and left..she was going towards the parking lot when someone sedated her..

P-(calling Aryan) Mr. Rathore jaise aapne kaha tha waise ho gaya hain..ab bas woh donation..

Ar- (clikcking some keys on the keyboard) Aapko message aa gaya hoga..and he rolled his eyes as he heard him saying thank you and thank you again.

Malini was squirming by the time she had reached wherever she was taken..the man took the mask from her face..

Ar- Welcome Miss Malini..ab mein Chaturvedi bolu ya Tripathi..

M- You..she tried to show her anger but Aryan suddenly slapped her so hard that she fell down and she looked at in surprise and horror..he yanked her hair..

Ar- Tumhe lagata tha..just because i talked properly to you and your mother..you can do whatever you want..

Ar- But you see tumhari wajah..i lost my child..i hurt my Imlie..toh ab iski saaza tumhe milegi..and phir tumhari Mom ko..

A man quickly came with a syringe and two men made Malini stand and hold her when she kept squirming and Aryan injects her with drugs..

Ar- Tumne meri Imlie aur mere bacche ko cheen liye na mujhse..ab mein tumse tumhari zindagi cheen raha hoon..

Ar- Sun lo..har din thoda thoda drugs dene..but overdose nahi hona chaiye..he ordered his men and they nodded..

M- Aryan please..i am sorry..he started laughing..and looks at her..

Ar- Sorry dear..but kya hain na..there is no Imlie to stop me from doing anything..so welcome to hell Malini..

He smirked and left..while he called someone and asked..

Ar- Are you in the village??

M- Hanji sirji..Imlie is in village..till now no one had said anything to her..

Ar- Thank you..please take care of her there..if she is in trouble..and needs my help do call me..

M- Ji sir..

Ar-(thinks) I will make everything right..pakka promise..tumhe itni hurt kiya..uski saaza tumse dur reh kar poori karunga mein..

Anu was feeling scared..Malini hadn't returned home..and she wasn't picking up her phone..and suddenly her phone chimed with a video call..

Anu- Malini..baby kahan ho?? I was calling you for so long..

M- Mom..mein thoda time off le rahi hoon..i am tired..i will call you again..bas jaan lo..i am fine..bye.

Anu- Oh..okay goodbye beta..even though she had said goodbye but Anu still felt afraid..something was not..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like this..shade of Aryan?? Please comment on it..and do you want Imlie and Meethi to be in trouble??