Arylie os - I lost my best friend..

Hey guys..so this is the conversation i wanted them to have in car while returning from announcing that they husband and wife now..

Imlie was trying so hard to open the knot..but it wasn't opening up..yet she tried hard..

Ar- Imlie..stop struggling..tumhari kalai pe chot lag jaayegi..

Im- Toh hone do..i don't care..i want to open this thread..i don't care if die..

Ar- Imlie bakwass band karo..marne ki baat mat karo...hazar baar bola hain..

Im- Why do you care?? Na hum dost hain..or nahi mein tumhari employee..

Ar- Ek paper pe I quit likhne se tumhe aazadi nahi milegi..

Im- Tum aise kahe kiye ABP..tumne hume phir ussi aag mein daal diya..jisse nikalne ki koshish kar rahe the..

Im- Saach nahi batana tha..toh kaam se kaam daant hi dete..that i believed Aditya..

Im- But nahi..aaj tumne bhi..wohi kiya hain jo sab karte hain..mujhe dhoke dete hain aur deal karte hain mujhse..

Im- Am i that bad..ki tum mujhe saach bhi nahi bata sakte ho?? Ya i am just a girl living on rent in your house??

He stopped the car getting angry..he looked at her and said..

Ar- Jab mujhe itna misunderstanding karti ho..toh explanation kyun maang rahi ho..

Ar- Itni jaldi kyun maan liya ki tumne jo success haasil ki was because of me?? Abhi ability pe shaq tha kya??

Im- I just wanted you to tell me the truth..i thought that after Pagdandiya..i became important to you..

Ar- You are important to me Jungli..i am doing all of this to protect you from yourself and your saviour complex..

Im- Ek baar soch ke dekho..meri jagah tum hote toh?? Tripathi's tumhari family hoti toh..tum unhe defend nahi karte?? No matter my equation with Aditya..i still care about them..

Ar- Aur unhe sirf ek problem solver chaiye Imlie..yeh shaadi is a way to protect you..tumhe sirf duniya ke samane behave karne padega ki you are my wife..i don't have any expectations from you..

Ar- We can always be employee and employer..

Imlie said quietly through the rest of the ride..once they reached home..they continued the drama and behaved as husband and wife..

Arpi- Yaar tum dono toh bahut tez nikale..seedha shaadi??

N- No..i won't allow this..I want to see your wedding..toh tumhari shaadi phir se hogi samjhe..

Ar- Maa please maan jao na..we are married..

N- No means no Aru..

Im- Theek hain kaki Maa..but i need your permission...mein kuch dino ke Pagdandiya jana chathi hoon..before getting married again..and Amma ko bhi batana hain..

N- Han han beta..you go and inform Meethi ji..

Aryan looked at Imlie..feeling confused and hurt..he didn't like how quite she was and what was the need to go to Pagdandiya..he can call her Amma here na..

Im- Sochna bhi mat ABP..i know you are thinking to call Amma here..but i need some time..and space away from you..

She left while he tried to urge to force her to stay here..was he doing everything or?? Should he back out from the deal?? Should he let Imlie decide what to do??

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this..and please do comment..also this is one shot..i will not write a second of it..