Arylie os - We are there for you..part 2

Hey guys..so here is the next part..for now i am keeping Beyhadh and Phoenix at hold..let me finish the stories here..

and i have decided to combine another request in this of aishuRadhas..where Imlie herself choose Aryan..and it is from Aditya going to Pagdandiya track..

Aryan, Arpita and Narmada were waiting outside the ICU..Imlie was being treated for the burns..while Arpita had minor injuries..she felt guilty..due to her fear..someone's else life was in danger..

Aryan on the other hand was scared..he didn't want to lose someone else to fire..he was tired of losing people and being alone..he wouldn't admit but being with Imlie made him felt alive..The doctor came out and Aryan asked him..

Ar- Doctor Imlie kaisi hain..

Dr.- She is out of danger..we were able to remove all the burnt tissue..but she might feel the urge to scratch the wound..so we have to stop her from doing that..

Arpi- When can we meet her??

Dr- Aaj nahi..we are keeping her under observation..Arpita nodded and Aryan felt a weight lifted off his shoulders..

The next day..they all had gone to meet Imlie..and Arpita said..

Arpi- I am sorry Imlie..meri daar ki wajah se..

Im- Aare Arpita di..aap sorry ya thank you nahi bolegi. And it is alright to have fears..mujhe bhi daar lagta hain..

Ar- Tumhe daar lagta hain..?? Tum toh superwomen jaise har jagah jump kar deti ho..😒🤨

Arpi- UNB..chup kar..ek toh she saved my life and now you are behaving like this with her..Imlie giggled and showed her tongue to him..as Arpita scolded him..

Imlie was starting to feel itchy..the doctor had advised not to scratch her wound..but she wanted some sort relief..she squirmed a bit trying to control the itching.

Arpi- Kya hua??

Im- Di..bahut itching ho rahi haan..aap help karogi..she nodded and went towards her but suddenly changed her mind..

Arpi- Aru..tu help kar mein discharge papers le kar aati hoon..

Ar/Im- Nahi bikul nahi..

Ar/Im- I don't want to help her/I don't want his help..

Ar/Im- Kyun meri baatein repeat kar rahe ho...Arpita laughed loudly and slightly pushed her brother towards Imlie and gave him the small cloth near her bed..

Arpi- Jaise bol rahi hoon waise karo..Arpita left and Aryan felt weird..he didn't want to cross any boundaries..and he could sense that Imlie was feeling shy..

Ar- Woh..can you turn around a bit..she nodded shyly..and turned around a bit..he narrowed his eyes..her skin was red..and again he felt guilty..if only he had been fast..

Im- ABP??

Ar- Um..sorry..he slowly moved the cloth on her back..and Imlie both hissed in pain..and would sometimes moan as well..

Ar-(thinks) Oh good..this not good at all..he felt himself feel things..which would definitely earn him a elbow in the back..his phone started ringing suddenly..and he quickly picked it up..

Imlie made sure she was alright..and looked at Aryan..his face was ten different shade of red..the nerves in his jaw ticking..

Im-(thinks) Looks like someone screwed up badly. He picked the remote and opened the TV..and they both see the video Aditya had released..but then Aatank had said..

Aat- Tujhe kya laga Tripathi..ki i will give you the interview just like that?? Abhi toh teri aur Pagdandiya waalon ki pareshaani ki shuruwat hain..

Aryan felt like a headache coming on..whereas Imlie felt sacred..she didn't want anything happen to her village and her family..but she wasn't in any shape to help them..she was clueless as to what to do next..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and what do you think should happen next?? And i will also show Arpita trying to overcome her fear..