Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 19

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..more of Arylie romance and masti..please do comment..

Imlie and Aryan sat on the sofa..while a huge brass bowl was kept in front of them..it was filled with milk and water..Imlie had a sense of deja vu..she smiled..she had this rasam with a man she thought she loved..and the family..who considered her as a problem solver..

Her relationship was based on lie..and it was because of a lie it broke as well..well good riddance because now..she has someone who loves her for who she is..and he prioritises her happiness..

Ar-(shaking Imlie) Aye Jungli..kya hua?? Daar lag raha hain?? He challenged her..knowing she wouldn't ever back down from a challenge..

Im- Hum nahi darat hain..daar humse darat hain..

Arpita puts in the ring in the water..then after few seconds the game began..Imlie and Aryan both were trying to find the ring..but Aryan had found the ring and was hiding it..he waved his hands in the water..trying to buy time..

Imlie was trying so hard to find the ring..but she couldn't..she pouted and made a sad face..Aryan sighed..damn him for always falling for the puppy eyes..he slides his hand towards her and give her the ring..

Imlie looked at him confused but then she took the ring..and said..

Im- Di!!! Humara plan successful..i won..

Arpi- Yes!!! She hugged her..while Aryan looked on confused..Imlie giggled..

Im- Kya hua UNB?? Confused ho?? Woh kya hain na..i knew you would try to one up me..so i  made a sad face..and you fell for it..

Ar- Whatever..he looked away..i had won fair and square and you cheated. He huffed and left..while the Rathore women were laughing..

Imlie was beyond tired..who do women stand or walk in heels for so long..she laid on the bed..

Im- Yaar koi legs ka massage kar do? She jerked up when she felt someone touching her legs..it was Aryan..

Im- ABP..kya karat ho?? Humko paap lagi hain..

Ar- Imlie..you know..i don't believe in these things..now let me help me..He removed the heels..took the foot cream from the dresser and applied on her legs..Imlie tried so hard not to moan..

Ar- Better? She only nodded not being able to comprehend much..Aryan smirked seeing the look on her face..

He stood up and slightly hovers over her..trapping her beneath his arms..he leaned down and whispered..

Ar- Imlie??

Im- Hmm..her senses were on overide..his scent driving him crazy..

Ar- Mere liye..black coffee bana do please?? He backed up suddenly..while Imlie looked at him..with a surprised face..

Im- Tum..tum..hum nahi banawat hain coffee..jao Mohan bhaiya ko bola. She took her night clothes and went into the bathroom to change..will Aryan kept laughing loudly..it was so easy to rile her up..besides..he wanted to take revenge for what happened in the game..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..next will be the honeymoon part..please suggest me some beautiful places..