Arylie os- Push and Pull wala love..part 12

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and again i am notifying that i have updated Phoenix..please do comment on it..

Imlie had spend the night searching for any clues..but she didn't have much to go on..almost all details were archived and she needed Aryan's permission..but she knows that he won't give it..

Im- (thinks) Ugh..yeh ABP..kitna ziddi hain..par koi nahi hum bhi maha ziddi hain..

She had slept for few hours and woke and got ready for office..she had just reached the dining table when she heard Aditya's screeching voice..

Adi- Imlie!! Aryan!!! Bahar nikalo tum dono..

Im- Ho gaya din barbaad..the woman giggled at this and even Aryan had a small smile on his face..

Aryan had just stood up when Aditya came and grabbed his collar..

Adi- Kya samjhte ho apne aap ko..how dare you buy my house..bolo..

Ar- Mr.Tripathi you have three seconds to leave me..

Adi- Nahi toh kya kar lo gaye..before Aryan could reply Imlie came forward and removed his hand and pushed him.

Adi- You need a girl to protect you?? Itna daar lagata hain??

Im- You are an idiot if you think Aryan needs saving..i protected your dumb ass from him..aur rahi baat Tripathi niwas kharidene ki..yeh uski marzi hain..uska paise aur uski marzi..

Im- Tumhe aur koi kaam nahi subah subah muh utha kar chale aate ho?? And need i remind you yeh ghar Aryan ka hain so show him respect.

Im- Atleast iss baat ki khushi manao..that you are not out on the road..ab nikalo yahan..i want to eat my breakfast in peace..

Adi- Itna ghamand kis baat ka..when he gets bored sleeping with you..he will move on to the next girl..Imlie didn't know when she picked up the vase..

Im- SHUT UP!! She was going to hit him when Aryan pulled her back..but this time he punched him..

Ar- Mere samne Imlie ki disrespect nahi karogaye tum..and i am not like you..jo do do ladkiyon ko use kare..aur bhi apne aap ko victim jaise present kare..

Ar- Go home..and start preparing for my and Imlie's engagement..

Adi- Like hell I will do anything for you..

Im- Then you have 24 hours to pack your bags and leave..

Adi- Whatever..he left..when Narmada started twisting Imlie's and Aryan's ears.

Im/Ar- Oww..Maa/Kaki Maa

N- Tum logo ko khel lag raha hain..ek din mein preparation kaise hoga for engagement..she left their ears..

Im- ABP..mana ki tum fast forward ho..par ek baar puch toh lo..if i want to marry you or not..

Ar- Please..iss duniya mein aur koi nahi hain jo tumahre nakhare jhel sake..

Im- Kya bolo..tum idhar aao..she picked up the pillow from the sofa and ran behind and they were playing the cat and mouse game..until Narmada scolded them..

N- Bas..bahut hua..ek baar engagement ho jaye..phir Imlie..tabhi yahan wapas aayegi jab shaadi ho jayegi..

Ar- Aare par kyun??

Arpi- Aww..itna desperation..she teased..while Imlie blushed beet red..

Ar- Aise kuch nahi hain..i am just worried about my work..and my organization..

Im- Tum..bhad mein jao..mein na engagement ke din hi bhag jaungi..phir dekhti hoon..kaise karte ho sagai..

She huffed and left while Narmada scolded him again..but he laughed..enjoying the moment and he felt happy that he got a chance to humiliate the Tripathi's more..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you like it..and do you like Aryan teasing Imlie..