Arylie os - Bike Rides and Challenge..part 2

Hey guys..so this is the last part of this story..i am getting so demotivated..i will finish the stories and stop writing this book..i don't like begging for comments again and again..

Aryan held to Imlie she wasn't going on high speed..but he liked holding on to her waist..he remembered the first time they met..

Flashback

Aryan was looking at the case file of the gang, yes he was a police inspector and he hated that his dad had a gang of criminals on bike..he had decided to go undercover..when a constable had informed him that they had caught a member of the same gang he was researching about..

The women constable was beating the girl..but she didn't say anything..he didn't know why but he stopped the women constable..

Ar- Enough..I will handle it from here..please bring a glass of water for her..Aryan kneeled down infront of her and said..

Ar- You can save yourself a lot of misery..if you tell me the truth..

Im-(looking at him with cold eyes) I want Aditya and Malini destroyed..promise me you will put them behind bars..

Ar- Love triangle??

Im- 😡😡 The look on her face confirmed his theory..

Ar- I will help you..but you need to help me as well..she nodded and the constable gave her a glass of water..

Imlie had given all the information, that they were behind the bank robberies and stolen some gems as well..but she didn't knew that Aryan's dad was the gang leader..

One day she had saw him hugging Aryan..

Im- You know him Aryan??

Mr M.- Imlie..you are alive..

Im- No thanks to you..😡😡if you had listened to what i wanted to say then..

Mr M.- Enough..

Ar- Dad..i know everything..and i want to join the gang..

Im- What?? Why??

Ar- Come on Imlie..meri Inspector ki salary se kya hone wala hain..besides..even you like the speed and thrill don't you??

Ar- Tum chup chup ke bike riding ki practice karti ho..

Mr. M.- Is it true dear..

Im- Yes..

Ar- How about i make an entrance today..aaj ek race hain na dad..let me enter it..show that idiot who the real winner is..

Mr M- Sure..

Im- Take my bike..it is retrofitted with new things..she gave him the key and was going to leave when Aryan held her hand..

Ar- Naraz ho??

Im- Just disappointed..why do you want to join this gang..??You are a police officer for a reason..you promised me to destroy Aditya..but now..

Ar- It is just a cover babe..i am still a police officer moonlighting as a biker..

Im- Babe?? 😒😒

Ar- Uh..wow..

Im- I like it..chalo..i wanna see his screwed up face..

And it felt like deja vu as he had sat on the bike hugging her from behind..

Present

Im- ABP..chalo we have reached home..

Ar- Hmmm..why you always call me ABP..

Im- Itna jo Akkdu behave karte the..infront of the gang..

Ar- Aare baba..it was an act..but i am actually liking it..kya karun ab??

Im- It is up to you Aryan..but you cannot live two lives..ab andar chalo..i feel weird talking to you like..she gets down slowly and helped him get and they went to his room..while Aryan kept on thinking..what he should next??

Ps- Hey guys..so i have written this part..and i don't feel like writing it more..because..i feel sad..aap log comment hi nahi karte..