Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 1

Hey guys..so, this is my idea..which i wanted to write for a long time..it is kind of a love language of Arylie..This is after the Purandas fiasco..no faltu Jo, pregnancy or separation track..

It was Sundar's birthday today..and only Imlie remembered it..she had gone to the Tripathi niwas..to meet him and she saw the two people she didn't want to see..Malini and Aditya..

Im- Hum..baad mein aate hain..

Adi- Imlie..wait..you don't have to leave..we are going out anyways..we have a lot to talk and settle..

M- Chale Aditya..i have to go to the doctor's as well..

Adi- Is the baby fine..

M- Ya just regular check up..will..will you come with me..she asked feeling hopeful..

Adi- Ofcourse..

Imlie blinked feeling totally confused..but she went straight to meet Sundar..

Im- Bandar..!!! Happy Birthday Bandar 🎂🎂🎂 She gave him a packet..it had a tiffin box..she had cooked him his favorite gajar ka halwa..

S- Thank you chipkali..waise tumhara ABP kahan hain..

Im- Aare usse meetings se fursat mile toh mere kahi aaye na..jab dekho sirf order dete..udhaar dete..kya?? When he saw him smiling..

S- Someone is in love..😏😏

Im- Aacha ji..and someone has a crush on Arpita di..😏😏..

S- Aise kuch nahi hain..woh..

Ar- Imlie!!! Imlie startled his voice boomed in the Tripathi niwas..

Im- ABP kahe chillawat ho?? She went towards him when he pulled her closer..

Ar- Tumne bina puche mere work from application kyun send kiya??

Im-(pulling away) Han toh..kal pitai hui hain tumahri..

Ar- I was trying to save you..Jungli..

Im- Jo bhi ho..Pitai hui hain na..toh you should rest..atleast for 3 days..

Ar- Aare par..

Im- No ifs and but..chalo..she held his hand and dragged him outside..Sundar and Tripathi's looked on..the Tripathi's felt a bit uncomfortable with PDA..

But Sundar knew that this is their love language..he was remembering when he saw the first time Aryan pulling Imlie towards him..

Flashback

It was Malini and Aditya wedding, seriously he had lost count of how many times Aditya has gotten married..first to Imlie, then Malini, then Imlie again and now Malini..

Everyone was looking miserable and felt bad for Imlie..she had seen how much she had suffered..but he saw the spark of rebellion she had in her..slowly returning..all thanks to Aryan Singh Rathore..

It was the first time a man had pulled her closer to him and not ended with a broken nose..it was during the haldi ceremony when her dress was torn..he pulled her closer without even touching her..

Im- ABP..she squeaked..kya karat ho..sab dekh rahe hain..

Ar- Just dance Imlie..

Im- (squirming) Chodo humko..

Ar- Imlie..when she continued squirming..he actually picked her up in his arms..and went to room and everyone following to see the drama..

Just as he puts her down..Imlie pushed him away..when Aryan signaled her to look at the mirror..it was when she realized her dress was torn..she quickly grabbed the dress..

Im- I..Aryan quickly removed his jacket and made her wear again..

S- Imlie..le lo..tumahre kuch purane dress yahan hain..Imlie looked on they were a bit faded but she had no choice..

Ar- Sundar..please take this away..mein kuch arrangements karte hoon dress kyun..

Im- Par kyun..this is okay..

Ar- Imlie..you are representing Bhaskar times..and you are still working..so i will get a dress for you..wait here..as he was leaving she whispered..

Im- Akkdu..jab dekho daant milti hain..kisi din i will elbow him..

Ar- Kuch kahan tumne..he asked with a smirk..

Im- Nahi toh..

Ar- Good..

Sundar looked on..someone was actually capable of shutting Imlie up..and this Chipkali actually felt comfortable with someone else..well this will be definitely interesting to see..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is a bit different and i wanted to show Sundar's point of view..please do comment how it was..