Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 13

Hey ģuys..thank you to all those people who showed their concerns..i am better now..anyways here is the new chapter..and the Tripathi's conspiring against Arylie..

Aditya returned home feeling dejected..and Aparna asked him..

Ap- Adi..Beta baat ki Aryan ya Imlie se??

Adi- Sab kuch khatam ho chuka hain..ab unke shaadi ki tayaari kijye..

M- I cannot believe you guys are giving up so soon..yeh ghar humara hain..please trust me..we should make them pay..

Adi- Par kaise..

Ap- For starters..let's us make preparations..for their engagement..all three of them smiled eager to put their plan in motion.

Imlie was working on a article but her mind was going thinking about her engagement..well it is not like that she didn't want to marry him..but she still feel scared with whatifs..

She and Aryan are so different..fighting at the most random things..whatif..it causes problems in their relationship..and whatif..others make fun of Aryan for choosing a villager and divorcee to marry again??

Ar- The laptop won't start if you keep glaring at it..

Im- Huh??

Ar-(leaning towards her) Mere baare mein soch rahi thi..

Im- ABP..sharam karo..we are in the office..she stood up and left suddenly..and Aryan frowned..

Ar-(thinks) Isko kya hua ab??

Imlie was making lemon tea for herself when her best friend Pooja came and stood next to her..

P- So you and boss??

Im- What??? Me and ABP kya??

P- ABP..?? Oh is it a nickname..haye so cute..

Im- Aise kuch nahi hain..

P- Imlie..kab tak mahan banti rehgi..kabhi toh apne khushi ke baare mein soch le..

Im- Matlab??

P- Matlab..tu pagal hain..if you don't see how much boss loves you..sab ko dekhiye..he isn't the same Aryan Singh Rathore he is Ashiq Singh Rathore..

P- Whenever I see towards his cabin..he would have a secret smile on his face watching you work..

P- He even changed the canteen's menu, so one day..we can all have oily and greasy food..

P- He gives you the toughest cases..so that you can grow..aur..

Im- Aare bas..samjhe gaye..you have a crush on ABP na..

P- Haye Bhagwan..tere kuch nahi ho sakta..waise if you are interested..shall I..

Im- Oh hello..boss hain woh tumhara..

P- Aur tum uski boss ho na..Jungli..she giggled as Imlie blushed..

P- What I am saying ki..you deserve to be happy..logo ka kaam hain to bring others down..but apni happiness tumhare haath mein..

Im(teary-eyed) Thank you so much..she hugged her tightly..and she hugged her back..

P- Chalo ab kaam pe wapas chalte hain..she nodded and went towards her desk to work..

Imlie had concluded her work when Shweta, Aryan's PA..told her that Aryan has few meetings lined up and he wants Imlie to go home..

Im- But I can wait..

Sh- Sorry Imlie..but he was particular that you have to leave..

Im- Ok..she closed her laptop and set everything straight on her desk and left..when she reached the parking lot..Mrs..Lambigaadi was missing..

Im-(thinks) ABP ki gaadi kahan gayi..Hey Sita Maiya..koi usse chura lis hain kya..she looked around..ABP..to volcano jaise phat jayi hain..

She looked around the parking lot..when someone grabbed her from behind kept a hankie on her  face..she squirmed a bit..but then fell unconscious..

M- Sweet Dreams dear..

Ps- So Malini is upto her old tricks..will Aryan realise that Imlie is gone?? Please comment