Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..

Hey guys..so as usual i am starting a new story..without finishing the older ones..🤣🤣anyways this is from the Uday track..and i am not showing Arpita and Sundar as a couple here..they are good friends..and some things would be a bit different here..

Aryan still couldn't believe that Imlie has decided to come back to him..so he did the one thing he was good at suppressing his feelings..

Ar- Imlie..mein phele bhi bola hain..na hum dost hain..na hi kuch aur..hum sirf boss or employee hain..he was going to sleep..when Imlie held his hand..

Im- ABP..kya saach mein humare beech kuch nahi ho sakta hain?? She asked almost teary eyed..when he didn't answer..she left his hand and whispered a good night went to sleep.

But sleep was far from their eyes..Aryan was confused as how to move on..and Imlie cried sliently at her fate..can't she have one normal relationship.

Imlie had decided that she would avoid Aryan from now on..no matter what..because she was tired of fighting for her rights..sometimes it is just too much..

They were having breakfast and as usual Aryan was working on his laptop and having his breakfast.

Arpi- UNB..aadha ghanta kaam nahi karega toh kuch ho nahi jayega tere 10 businesses ko..

N- Arpi right beta..Imlie tu kuch bol na..Imlie looked at him..and shook her head..

Im- Maa..isko jo karna hain woh kare..

P- Oh wow..tamrinda..no ABP or Aryan..?? Jhagada hua hain kya??

Ne- Aare Preeta..ab jab sabko pata hain ki Aryan ne Imlie se zabardasti shaadi ki toh usse bhi aacha nahi lag raha hoga..uske saath reh kar..

Ne- Aye kachi ambiya..tu kahe toh hum dhoond de tere liye naya pati..before Aryan could respond..Imlie said..

Im- Theek hain dhoond lijye..par aapka track record Preeta ke saath dekh kar..i am not very confident about your matchmaking skills..

Imlie said this with a straight face and everyone looked at each other..she didn't talk back to her elders but something had changed..it was like she was becoming more like the cold Aru..

N- Aare mein tumhe ek cheez batana bhul gayi..aaj mene Tripathi's ko lunch pe bulaya hain..woh log kal Australia jaa rahe hain..toh soch ki ek baar aache se goodbye bol se hum..

N- Aur Aryan..tu bhi aaj ghar pe rehne waala hain..

Ar- Maa..

N- No ifs and buts..

Imlie had helped the staff in the kitchen to cook the lunch..she then went to change her dress and she saw Aryan searching for something..she wanted to ask but didn't say anything..

Ar- Yaar meri black watch kahan gayi..he said loudly so that Imlie ko say something..Imlie after changing left the room..not before opening a drawer where the watch was kept..

Ar-(think) Yeh kuch jayada hi hurt ho gayi kya?? Does she really want to move on in her life with me??😲🤔🤔

Ps- Inn ghonchus ka kya hoga?? Anyway in the next chapter..i will write a proper closure between Aditya and Imlie..which the writers forgot to gave us..