Arylie os - Our Family..part 4

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you will love it..and i have updated Phoenix please do comment..

Imlie quickly ran away towards her house..she had to take her Amma away from here..but where would she go?? She had reached her house and screamed..

Im- Amma!!

M- Imliya yeh kya..she looked shocked seeing her disheveled state and blood on her hands..

Im- Woh..Sarpanch ji ka beta..i..killed him..

M- Kya..she asked horrified

Ma- Imlie.. both of them saw Madhav coming inside the house.

Im- Madhav?? Tum yahan??

Ma- Abhi waqt nahi hain humare pass. We need to run..suddenly they heard the mob coming towards them..

Ma- Chalo yahan se..Madhav led Imlie and Meethi towards the interior of the jungle..when Imlie remembered something..

Im- I know a place we can go..they were trying to run away and the people of the Sarpanch were following them..when suddenly someone shot Meethi..

Im- Amma!!! She held her..

M- Imliya jaa yahan se..baache le apne aap ko..she shook her head..when Madhav quickly picked Meethi up and they continued running..

They had almost reached the interior..when the mob stopped chasing them..Imlie looked around and called out..

Im- Koi hain??.. mein Imlie..hume aapki zaroorat hain..

Ma- Imlie..Madhav called her out softly..

Im- Amma..dekh tu chinta mat kar..hume kuch karte hain..

M- Imliya..sun..mujhe maaf kar de..mein tujhe aise akele nahi chod kar jaana chathi hoon..

Im- Chup kar Amma..kuch nahi hoga tujhe..

M- Imliya..zindagi bahut choti hoti hain..Aryan babu se baat kar..tum dono ko ek dursi ki zaroorat hain..

Im- Amma..shant reh na..slowly Meethi closed her eyes and breath her last..Madhav went to close her eyes..but Imlie slapped his hands away..

Im- Amma..yeh mazak band kar..Amma..AMMA!! She screamed..as Imlie continued crying hugging Meethi..Madhav saw some of the tribal people coming towards them..and he didn't know what to do next or how to console Imlie..

Aryan smirked..he had brought another key investor in Anu Chaturvedi's company..it had been a long time..since he had enjoyed destroying someone..he looked at his phone..his mother was calling him..but he declined the call..he was in no mood to talk to her..

Half an hour later..Anu Chaturvedi barged into his office..

An- You..

Ar- Go out and come inside after knocking..

An- Are you mad?? I am not your employee..

Ar- Do you want to be bankrupt?? Do as i say..Anu went outside and knocked on the door..Come in..

An- I know it is you who is poaching my clients..

Ar- Yes i am..what will you do??

An- I will destroy you..she threatened him..

Ar- You think i will be afraid by your threats?? You see i don't have anything to lose..you on the other hand..tell me where is Malini?? She looked at Aryan and understood..

An- What did you do?? ANSWER ME!! She screamed..

Ar- Don't shout..this not Tripathi niwas..anyways..i will give you a proposition..your business or your daughter..

An- W..what??

Ar- You have 24 hours to choose..your daughter or your business..now excuse..i have a meeting to attend..

Ps- Hey guys..i know ki Meethi ki death is a shocker. But that is the only way to cut off her ties with the village..also in the next episode we see Arylie meeting..and do you like Madhav being the insider man for Aryan🤣🤣 and what will Anu choose?? Any guesses??