Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 10

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it and please do comment on it..

Everyone was stunned by Imlie's declaration but deep down they knew this would..Aryan held Imlie's hand and said..

Ar- Are you sure about this??

Arpi- UNB..usko rokne ki jagah..you are encouraging her to leave..

Ar- Aapne bola tha na di..ki i should prioritise Imlie..and i am doing that..iss ghar mein usse kabhi woh respect aur pyaar mil raha tha..jo ab nahi mil rahi hain..why should she suffer because of Badi Maa and Preeta.

P- Imlie i am sorry..sach mein..i want to confess the truth..

Im- It won't change my decision..

Nar- Beta..please mat jaa..she folded her hands..but Imlie stopped her..

Im- Nahi Kaki Maa..please..aap mere se badi hain..please yeh sab mat boliye..and if you guys don't mind..can please leave..i want to rest..

They all left and Imlie silently cried at the history repeating itself..Outside..Narmada went to Aryan

Na- Aru tu kuch bol na usse..she will listen to you..

Ar- Aapko yaad hain Maa..mene aapko bola ki yeh tamasha khatam hone tak..my relationship will also be finished and that is what happened..but galti sirf aapki nahi hain..i am responsible too..and i have to suffer the consequences silently..

Ar- Ek baar usse zabardasti shaadi karke dard de chuka hoon..ab aur nahi dene mujhe..

It has been a week, Imlie had found a new area to shift..she lived on the upper floor and the landlord below..they were an old couple..and they have been quite nice to Imlie..but the truth is Imlie was missing Aryan..

Im-(thinks) Did i mean nothing to him?? Itna jaldi tha mere se alag hona?? Waise toh har baat pe dhamki dete aur deal karta hain..and ab..

She was laying on her bed..after the lunch she had..she was feeling sleepy..when someone knocked at her door..she groaned, stood up and opened the door to see Aryan standing there with a bag..

Im- ABP..tum yahan??

Ar- Woh..do you mind if i stay with you for a few days??

Im- Why??😤😤 Tum raho na..Rathore Mansion mein..

Ar- Well..i don't like the atmosphere there..and i was missing you..

She huffed and left..she sat on the bed pouting..

Im- Ab yeh sab kyun bol rahe ho..jab zaroorat thi..tab itni nautanki kar rahe the..meri ek bhi baat nahi sun rahe the..ab kyun baat karun mein..

Ar-(kneels infront of her) I know i have hurt you a lot..and i will spend my life trying to make it up to you..but please mujhe wapas jaane ko mat bolo..i feel so suffocated there..tumhare bina dil nahi lag raha hain..

Im- You have a lot of making up to do..and i will continue this fight..after my beauty..you can sleep or do your work..smajhe..she slept on the bed..while Aryan stayed there with surprised face..

Ar-(thinks) Get ready Mr Rathore..she will not make it easy for you..but still he felt happy..he made sure to put the bedsheet on her and he sat or rather tried to lay down on the sofa..it felt good to be with her..like he can finally breathe again..

Ps- Hey guys..give me some ideas that Imlie is trying to punish and irritate him..