Arylie os - Our Family..part 13

Hey guys..this is the last part..hope you all have loved this story..please do share this book with other Arylie fans..

Imlie was sitting on the sofa..with hot chocolate in her hand..the weather was starting to become cold..she was thinking about the first time she had found out that she was pregnant..

Truth be told..she had actually lied to Aryan..she wasn't ready for the baby..she wanted study further..and their relationship was just beginning..having a child was such a big responsibility.

But the happiness in Aryan's eyes..and seeing how happy others were she decided to have the baby..and she actually got attached to the baby..especially during the Jo fiasco..but guess..destiny had some other plans..

She got startled when she heard the front door close..Aryan came inside..he stilled for a second seeing her sitting on the sofa..

Imlie saw the unshed tears and the way his shoulders were slouching she quickly got up and hugged him and he sagged into her..after a few minutes she realised he was crying..

Im- ABP..kya hua?? Maa aur di theek hain na??

Ar-(still hugging her) How do you do it?? Itna sab hone ke baad you still care about Maa..

Im- I care about you..when you are sad..it makes me sad..aao sit here..she made him sit on the sofa..she sat next to him..

Aryan told her everything..though she felt bad about what happened..but she knew that it was necessary to make Narmada realise..how manipulative Neela was..

Imlie was playing with Aryan's fingers..when she got up again and this time..she sits in his lap..Aryan blinked..surprised and confused..

Im- I am ready to try for a child again..ABP..but before that..we need to address what happened between us after..that incident..

Ar- I am ready to do..anything you want..i just want to be with you..close to you..as much as possible..

Im- ABP..i have a confession to make..when Aryan hmmed..she told him the truth..the last time I was pregnant..i wasn't really ready..i lied to you..

Ar- Why??

Im- Because i saw how happy you and others were..i didn't have the heart to say no to you..

Ar- Imlie..tell me the truth..are you really now?? And don't lie just to appease me..

Im- I am..truly...she kissed him and he returned the kiss..slowly making her lie on the sofa..they spent the rest of the in each other's arms..relearning the feel of giving themselves to each other...

Present

Imlie was looking at the father and son-in-law duo..she smiled..Dhairya was more of son to them..than a son-in-law..she cleared her throat and said..

Im- ABP..tum dono ka ho gaya..toh let him eat..

Dh- Amma..bas do minute..i have something or someone to manao..both of them chuckled as he left to Iyani's room..she was playing video games..she looked cute..with her angry bird face..

Dh- Naraz ho..she didn't say anything..theek i guess then i should give these tickets to London..to Amma and Dad..

Iy- Ee..no..these are mine..she took the ticket and saw the date..kal!!! You..gadhe..ek din mein kaise pack karungi..she was pacing in her room..listing off things she need to pack..

Dh-(holding her) Jungli jr..calm down..i will you in packing okay..ab khana kha lo chal ke..i am famished..

Iy- Han han pata hain..Dad ki aadat hain..bas bas kaam aur kaam..

Dh- Tum kaunsi kaam ho..tumhe Amma ki aadat jaise woh Dad ko scold karti hain..

Iy- Haww..abhi Amma ko batati hoon..Amma!!! She quickly ran to the living room and Dhairya followed listening her complaining and her parents laughing..

He was feeling worthy..that Aryan told him..his story..no matter..they both stayed together and their 100 percent to the relationship...this was something they had to learn..but no worries..they will definitely learn it..they have all the time in the world..

Ps- Hey guys..so Our Family is over..do you like Imlie's monologue..and how she accepts that she wasn't ready to be a mother..the first time she got pregnant..please do comment