Arylie os - Our Family..part 12

Hey guys..Happy New Year to all of you..this is the second last chapter of Our Family..hope you will like it..

Imlie was sitting on the bed..massaging her leg..it was paining a bit..due to standing for so long..but she was feeling hurt because of Narmada..she startles when she felt Aryan touching her legs..

Im- ABP..kya karat ho..ee mat karo..she tried to move her leg..but he just glared at her..

Ar- Mujhe koi problem nahi hain..tumhare pair dabane mein..so let me massage them..he slowly pressed her legs..it was quiet relaxing..when he suddenly said..

Ar- I am sorry..

Im- Tum kahe sorry bolat ho?

Ar- Maa..ne..aaj tumhari bahut insult ki hain..it was not right..

Im- ABP..listen to me..she is being manipulated but tumhe maafi magne ki zaroorat nahi hain..samjhe..but promise me you will teach that Blue Kaki and BD a lesson..

Ar- Of course i will..tum aaram karo ab..he went to leave but she held his hand..

Ar- What?? She stood up slowly and went towards him..she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on his lips sweetly..

He pulled her closer as much as possible..and kissed her hard..it was such a long time that they hadn't been close to each other..or been intimate with each other..they both came up for air..

Ar- Imlie..are you sure..

Im- I am..but the main question is..tum kya karogaye..😏😏

He smirked and picked her up and gently laid her on the bed..before lying top of her..being careful of his weight.

They continued kissing each other..and roaming their hands on each other's bodies..and pulling each other close..

Ar- Imlie..do you think..we should try for another child..Imlie stilled all of a sudden..her body becoming rigid with tension..

Ar- I..it is okay..you don't have to answer now..thankfully for Aryan..Arpita had called him and asked him to come home..giving her a sweet kiss and saying sorry again he left..while Imlie laid on the bed..thinking about his request..was she really ready?? To go through that??

Aryan reached the Rathore Mansion only to see Neela pushing Narmada, Arpita, and Sundar out of the house..

Ar- NEELA!!!

Ne- Haye Ganga Maiya..hum toh dar gaye..ab sun le Aryan..yeh ghar ab mere naam pe hain..teri Maa ne iss property ke papers pe sign kar diya hain..

Ar- Aap sahi mein old ho gayi hain..islye aankhein kamzor ho gayi hain..Property papers mein ek last clause bhi hain..

Ar- Yeh property tab tak kisi ki naam pe nahi hogi..jab tak mein, Imlie, Arpita di aur Sundar Jiju..sign nahi karte hain ek no-objection certificate pe.. Neela paled..when she heard that..

Ar- Aur ab meri behen, jiju aur Maa aur biwi ke saath aap logo ne jo jo kiya..uske liye i am sending you both jail..

The police had came there..and Neela and BD were shrieking that it was all the Rathore's plan's when Narmada spoke..

Na- Inspector..i will be the main witness..i will tell you everything they did to make me hate my sweet daughter in law..and because of it..she and my son don't stay with me..

The Inspector nodded and took them away..while Sundar and Aryan helped Narmada and Arpita to go inside..Sundar went and brought some water for her..

Na- Aru...i am sorry beta..i said so many bad things to you both..

Ar- Maa..i know you were being manipulated..but everything you said hurt me a lot..kaise soch liye aap ne ki Imlie will chose money over me? And am i object..jo mujhe trade kar rahi thi..

Ar- I don't think i can forgive so easily..he went towards the door..while Narmada was sniffling..Arpita went behind him..he has never in his life back answered Narmada that much..

Arpi- Aru..tu theek hain na..

Ar- Han di..woh bas..i unknowingly asked Imlie..whether she was ready to have a child again..ab daar laga hain..what if she says no..i don't think ki i will be handle it..

Arpi- Oye ghonchu..hamesha bura mat soch..what if she is ready but just afraid..have you actually sought help for everything that you went through..Aryan shook his head..

Arpi- You both need to talk..to each other and to a therapist as well..it will help you guys..

Ar- Let me see..aap please Maa ka khayal rakhiye..she is very stressed..after everything that has happened..

Arpi- I will..now go..

Arpita felt happy that those toxic women were out of their house..but she was feeling worried about Aryan and Imlie..she is sure her baby brother..won't be able handle more heartbreaks..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..and the next will be the last chapter..please do comment..