Arylie os- Kaun mera kya tu lagaye..part 8

Hey guys..so here is another chapter and I will write a bit of Aryan mindset and then I will write the other part..

Aryan was making sure all the arrangements were done properly, when Narmada came and asked him..

N- Imlie kahan hain?? I need her help..

Ar- Jahan bhi hain..khush hain..atleast baar baar usse koi taunt toh nahi kar raha hain..

N- Aru aise kyun bol raha hain..mene aise kya bol diya usse??

Ar- Ek baat batao Maa..jab Badi Maa yahan nahi thi..you loved and pampered Imlie so much..aise kya bol diya Badi Maa ki aapko Imlie itni galat lag rahi hain..

Ar- She has done so much for this family, for me..aapko pata hain..just because of your stupid kasam..i am watching her being humiliated like a mute person..and you know I am not that person..

Ar- And i know i can stand against you.. but I know that this will hurt Imlie a lot..i just hope ki yeh tamasha khatam hone ke baad aapke bete ki shaadi bachane layak ho..he said and went away not wanting to talk to Narmada.

On the other hand, as promised Imlie was the Jeevan and Madhu the people she had brought to Arvind Foundation..they were sitting in the sun..enjoying its warmth while Imlie was picking up the grass..

Madh- Kya hua beta?? Tu theek hain na..itni dukhi kyun lag rahi hain?? Imlie sighed and told them everything..

J- Oh..yeh toh galat baat hain beta..tu itni aachi hain and humara itna khayal rakhti hain..they shouldn't have done this to you..

Madh- Saach mein tu humari bahu hoti na..toh i would have pampered you a lot..

Im- Apne beta ka photo dikhao..let me see..kisko daantna hain mujhe..Jeevan opened his phone's gallery and showed Imlie the photo..

Im-(surprise) Yeh..yeh aapka beta hain?? They nodded..

Madh- Kya hua??

Im- Kaki..aaj aapke bete ki sagai hain..Arpita di ke saath..aur inhone bola tha..ki he is an orphan..no i have stop this wedding..

J- Han beta..chal hum bhi teri help karte hain..this is wrong..they all left for the Rathore Mansion..

Imlie reached there the mansion was echoing music as the guests were dancing..she looked around to find Arpita and Uday..but couldn't find them..

Ar- Imlie..kya hua?? Yeh log hain..

Im-(ignoring Aryan) Kaki aap please..isse saach bata dijye..hum abhi aate hain..she went towards Arpita's room..but it was locked from inside..she knocked on the door but no one answered..she tried to look rhrough the window and saw..Uday..trying to force himself on her..

Im- DI!!! Quickly picking a nearby vase she smashed it into the window..Uday startled and looked behind as Imlie jumped in and pushed him off Arpita.

Im- How dare you..she kicked him in the stomach..himaat kaise hui Di ke saath aisi harkat karni di..

She looked at Arpita cowering in  the corner..quickly taking her dupatta she covered Arpita's arms..Uday was pissed off..he just wanted to have fun with Arpita..but this girl..he took the knife from the fruit basket and then turned Imlie and stabbed her in the stomach..

Arpi- Imlie!!! Arpita tried to catch Imlie..but she fell down..

Ud- Tu chal mere saath..he dragged Arpita away towards the door..

Ps- Hey guys..kaise laga twist..i hope now it is clear..why Aryan is doing or behaving like a ghonchu..and i am thinking of keeping the end as bittersweet..please do comment..