Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love part 4

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..thank you for all the readers who comment on my stories..you keep me motivated..so i have fast forwarded the whole Aatank and idiotic fight..the blast had happened..and Arylie is in hospital..

Imlie felt like her head was filled with cement..and someone had tied her body down..she groaned and woke up..she saw Meethi sitting next to her..

Im- Amma..both of them hugged..crying in relief that..both of them are okay..

M- Tu theek hain na Imliya..

Im- Tu theek hain na Amma..both of them chuckled..then she remembered Aryan and Aditya..

Im- Amma..woh Aditya aur Aryan sir..kahan hain??

M- Pata nahi..gudiya..yahan tu hi hain shayad..

Im- Aise kaise..i have to find them..she tried to get off..

M- Imlie..kya kar rahi hain..

Im- Amma..hum nahi chathe hain..ki unn dono ko kuch bhi ho..i have to find them..

Nu- Aare aap kahan jaa rahi hain..

Im- Uu..humare saath yahan koi aaya hain kya?? Kahan hain woh??

Nu- Yahi hain Madam..she moved the partition away for the mother-daughter duo to see Aryan getting treated..

Im- ABP..she whispered..she gets down slowly..and went towards his bed..she lightly touched his bandage..and a tear fell from her eye on his hand..

Im- I am sorry ABP..

Ar- J..jungli..tum kis liye sorry bol rahi ho?? He got up slowly and then he saw Meethi..

Ar- Aunty aap theek ho..he looked around and Imlie handed him a glass of water..

M- Mein theek hoon beta..mein tumhare liye kuch khane ka lekar aati hoon..she left them..giving them some space..

Im- Tum theek ho??

Ar- Haan..can't believe uss idiot ki wajah se kya kya ho raha hain..he looked down to see that Imlie had held his hand..he took slowly took it away..

Im- Sorry..she sat on her bed..feeling awkward..ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Do..you..do you think that Aditya is dead??

Ar- Most probably..

Im-(standing up) I am going to search for him..you should stay here take rest..

Ar- Imlie..i am your boss..you cannot order..and both of you are my employee..it is my responsibility to keep you safe..

Im- I guess..you are right..humare beech aur kuch ho bhi nahi sakta hain..Aryan blinked in surprise..he finds it so difficult to understand her..one minute she wants to go away..and another minute she is sad..

Half an later..and finishing the tasty lunch Meethi had brought..they went in search for Aditya as the police said..he was last seen near the forest..

Imlie and Aryan were walking without talking much..Aryan kept looking at her sometimes..and she looked at him..

W- Beti..they stopped to see an old lady..yeh sindoor le lo beta..Sita Mata ka ashirwaad hain..

Im- Maaf karna hume yeh nahi chaiye..she walked away quickly..feeling the dread..she didn't want to history to repeat itself..

Ar- Jungli..

W- Beta..tum le lo sindoor..isme Maa ka ashirwaad hain..tumhe duniya ki har khushi milegi.. Aryan and shrugged and brought the sindoor..he was happy to help the lady in whatever way possible..

The weather was turning worse..but Imlie kept on moving..Aryan tried to stopping her but she wouldn't listen..in the end he grabbed her arm..

Ar- Zid ek haad tak theek hain..we cannot find him in such a situation..mausam kharab hain..

Ar- Let's wait in that in hut..and that's when Imlie the cursed hut..

Im- No..no..i can't go..she was panicking..and then she fainted with Aryan barely having the time to catch her..

P.s.- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and please do comment..