Arylie os- Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 3

Hey guys..so in this chapter we get to see Aryan's point of view..and why is he so confused..with regards to his feelings for Imlie..

And i have decided to complete the stories in this book in December..and then continue Beyhadh and Phoenix in Jan.

Also please check the previous two chapter..it is like a sequel of Recognition one shot i have written in the book..

Aryan looked at the computer screen..he had been looking at the document for the past one hour..but his mind was somewhere else..he was finally happy that Imlie got the closure she deserved..but then what about them??

He didn't know why he was confused or hesitant but it all stems from the fear of losing his loved ones..it started when his on-off girlfriend left him after his father's death.

Then, when he finally felt content with having Arvind as a father figure in his life..he was also killed by the mob..from that moment on he had closed himself off and not allowed himself to feel anything..

That is he met Imlie..at first she frustrated him to no end..with her constant help Tripathi mission..but time he realised..that this is who she is..she has a savior complex..which will be hard to get rid off.

He closed his laptop and went to his room..he smiled seeing that Imlie had fallen asleep on the bed..while reading the thriller novels she liked so much..

He sat on the sofa..and thought about when he started feeling for..it was when she did the stunt of falling from the balcony of the brothel..she was trapped in by Malini..

He was sure that he wouldn't have survived losing someone else that day..every day after that was a constant effort not to give into his feelings..and the situation was aggravated when Aditya kept on pestering her..

His patience gave away..when Aditya tried to drive a wedge between them..accusing him of using Imlie to take revenge from him..as if..he was not a cheap person..using others for his gain..

The reason he forced her to get married to him..because he was scared..what if she was right and Aditya was not involved in his Jiju's murder..then Imlie would definitely leave him or stop talking to him..because he unknowingly hurt her 'Babusaheb.'

Being maaried to her was an experience in itself..on one hand..she told him that he took her choice away..yet she cared for him and his family..she would scold him when he forgot to his meals while working..or would help Arpita and Narmada tease and make fun..

He looked at Imlie squirming and frowning in her sleep..

Im- ABP..mat jao..i don't want to be alone..he laid next to her on the bed..slowly moving his fingers in her hair..she turned towards him and shifted closer to him..almost digging her face into his neck..

Aryan sighed..maybe he was being too paranoid..maybe he should give in to his feelings..he had seen the sadness in her eyes..whenever she looked at him..and he missed talking and fighting with her..he smiled lightly and kissed her forehead..

Ar- I love you Jungli..he whispered..and she smiled in her sleep..and replied..

Im- I love you..Akkadbagga..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this chapter..and finally Aryan getting the clarity..about his feelings..