Arylie os - Pull and Push wala love..part 8

Hey guys..so some lovey dovey moments..and no faltu ka Imlie becoming CEO..she might go the Tripathi niwas..to solve their 'problem' but she will be missing Aryan..

Imlie woke up stretching herself but her body protested..yet she somehow managed to get..she would have to drink tumeric milk..today..she looked at the time and frowned..ABP..would screamed that they were getting late by now..

Im- (thinks) ABP..theek hoga na?? Waise bhi uuka chot lagi hui thi..hum jaa kar dekhte hain..she went to his room..surprised to see him asleep..

Im- ABP..she touched his hand..only to find him burning with fever..haye Sita Maiya..Kaki Maa!! Di!! She called out..and listening to her Aryan groaned in sleep..

Ar- Jun..gli..kya kar rahi ho..he tried to get..but couldn't..

N- Imlie kya hua hain..she came with Arpita..

Im- Kaki Maa..eeka bahut tez fever hain..aap please doctor ko phone kijye..

N- Han mein karti hoon..Arpita tu iske saath reh yahan..she went to call the doctor..

Ar- Aare..i am fine..

Im- Chup karo ABP..halat dekho apni..bistar uth nahi paa rahe ho..jo hum log bole hain..uu karo..

Half an later..the doctor came and did his check up..his fever was on the higher side..so he gave him some injection to reduce the fever..and prescribed some medication..he also warned..

Dr.- Dekhiye..the injection mene diya..uske aur fever ki wajah he might feel a bit loopy..so please be careful..

Arpita kept on changing the cold cloth from his forehead to reduce the fever..and Imlie had gone to make the kaadha..

Few minutes later she came inside and as predicted..Aryan started behaving weirdly..

Ar- Imlie..khatti meethi imlie..idhar aao..Arpita laughed as he made grabby hands like a child..

Arpi- This would have been too funny..if he didn't have the fever..

Im- ABP..ee kadha piyo..

Ar- NOOOOO..I need you..aao na idhar..Imlie blushed beet red when Arpita looked at her and wiggled her eyebrows..

Arpi- Okay lovebirds..i am leaving..be careful kids..she winked..

Im- Di!!!

Imlie sat next to Aryan and he quickly kept his head on her lap..

Im- ABP..ee kadha pi lo..tumhe aacha lagi hain..

Ar- No..it is very bitter..i want to eat chocolate..ya phir..woh halwa..

Im- Theek hain hum halwa bana dis hain..par tumhe ee kadha pina hoga..he got up slowly glaring at her..and drank the kadha in one go..

Ar- Yuck..kitna kadwa hain..

Im- Tum aaram karo ab..he nodded and kept his head on her lap..while she moved her fingers in his hair and he fell asleep..

Aparna was feeling scared..she didn't want to lose this house..it meant everything to her..she didn't want to take help from Malini..but she can ask Imlie to help her..she owed them..as they also took care of her when she first came here as a servant..

She only wished that Aditya would not cause any problems..with Aryan..or she wouldn't be able to convince Imlie..to ask help from Aryan..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like this childish Aryan?? And i have kept this chapter in two parts..hope you will like it