Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part..here we see Imlie feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable since Aryan kept pulling her closer..sometimes in the office...

It has been a few weeks and Sundar has seen Imlie's mood swinging between smile and irritation..and the curious part was Aryan was keeping his distance with her..he couldn't help but ask..

S- Tere jhagada ho gaya hain kya Aryan Sir se??

Im- Sir woh na ek number ka Akkdu ABP..jab dekho mujhe idhar udhar pull karta rehta hain..usko bolna pada ki..i am feeling uncomfortable..

Im- Was i wrong??

S- Nahi Jungli..if you feel uncomfortable someone coming closer to you..then you have the right to say no and ask for some space.

Im- But why do i feel sad.??

S- Because you are a kind hearted person..you don't like fighting with people.

Imlie sighed..well that was part explanation..she didn't like how Aryan had altogether stopped talking to her..he would give orders as a boss..but the playful fights they had stopped.

Things got more weird when that idiot Aditya caused more problems by releasing the video and getting in more trouble because that Aatank had put a bomb in his earpiece..

Ar- Editor sir..we need to find a solution to this problem..i need to speak to the Commissioner..

Edi- Let me see if i can find more about this Aatank.

Ar- Imlie..go back home..

Im- Hum kahin nahi jaa rahe hain..i need to finish some..

Ar-(pulling her closer) Office hours khatam ho gaye..ab kya kaam hain tumhe..Imlie looked at him..why did it feel so weird yet safe whenever he pulled her closer..

Aryan suddenly realized that he had pulled her closer and leaves her arms and backs up..

Ar- I am sorry..i didn't mean to..

Im- It is okay..

They went outside when in came Malini with an Inspector and women constable..

M- Please arrest this women Inspector..she sent my husband to Pagdandiya..aur iske gaon wale hain hi pagal..

In- Miss Imlie do you have anything to say??

Im- No..but i wanna show something..she quickly typed something in her laptop and then looked at Aryan..

Im- Sir i need your password..he nodded and gave her the password..knowing she is going to bring Malini down from her high horse..

Im- Yeh dekhye sir..she showed him the video..where Imlie kept saying that she wanted to go Pagdandiya..but Aditya was adamant to do this project.

Im- Now..does it looks like..i planned and plotted..to send Aditya away??

M- What if you have doctored the video..

Im- Miss Malini..do you look at the time stamp?? If i had doctored the video..there would have problems with the time stamp..

M- But..

In- Enough Miss Malini..aapke pass koi solid proof that she is responsible for everything that is happening to your husband?? No?? Then don't waste your and our time..

They left while Malini glared at her..while she just winked at her and left and Aryan following her behind..

Im- ABP..hum Pagdandiya jaa rahe hain..tum bhi aaogaye?? We need to save that idiot from any more disasters..

Ar- Theek hain..but we will go in my car..not in the bus..

Im- Ky..

Ar- It will take less time in my car..ab chalo..she quickly sat in the car..and they drove off hoping that Aditya would not cause anymore troubles..

Ps- Hey guys. Hope you like it. And please do comment..was it right to show Imlie uncomfortable with his touch in the beginning?? Especially the way he pulled her closer in anger..