Arylie os- We are there for you..part 3

Hey guys..i hope you will like this new chapter..and thank you for loving the most recent chapter of My sexy Akkadbagga..

Few Hours Earlier

Arpita was sitting in her room..she felt a myrid of things guilt that because of her Imlie got hurt and anger that she is still feeling afraid of fire..

Ar- Di..Aryan came inside..

Arpi- Aru..Imlie theek hain..usse hosh aaya..bata na..she was panicking..

Ar- Di..phele aap shaant ho jao..Imlie is fine usse hosh gaya hain..let's go meet her..

Arpi- Han chalo..Aryan held her hand and they moved towards Imlie's room..she smiled seeing Arpita.

Im- Di..aap theek ho na..

Arpi- Mein theek hoon..but thanks ki you saved me..and i am sorry meri wajah se..

Im- Aare baba bas..no sorry no thank you..okay..she nodded when Imlie started to squirming..

Arpi- Kya hua??

Im- Woh i feel like scratching my back..Arpita saw a soft towel near Imlie's bed..she moved to help her..but she threw the towel on Aru..

Ar- Di kya??

Arpi- You help her..

Ar- Mein..par kyun..

Arpi- Drama mat kar UNB..jaise bola hain waise kar..mein doctor se baat karti hoon..discharge papers ka dekhna hain..

It has been two hours they had come back home and Aryan had been irritating both the women..

Im/Arpi- Kaki Maa/Ma..

N- Aare baba kya hua..??

Arpi- Maa..iss UNB ko bolo ki hume irritate na kare..

Im- Saach mein..ABP..sirf chot lagi..hum chote baache nahi hain..kaam kar sakte hain..

N- Chup tum dono..Aryan..i will help you..bahut ho gaya inn dono zid..tum log khana khao..aur aaram..and agar kamre se bhar nikale toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..samjhe..both the women nodded..while Aryan smirked..

By the evening Aryan's mood has worsened when he came to Imlie's room, she was reading a book..

Ar- Imlie..you should lying down..

Im- Hum bore ho gaye hain..ee book bahut mast hain..par toka kya hua..kyun muh phula rakha hain..? She mimed a angry bird face..

Ar- Woh idiot Tripathi..has released a video..after morning's blunder..yeh Satyakaam kaun hain?? (Here he doesn't know much about Satyakaam)

Im- Daddaa..she straightened but wincing the next second..

Ar- Jungli..kya..

Im- Show me the video..Aryan showed her the video..where Aditya was blaming Satyakaam for all the violence and Aatank being his assistant and Aatank acknowledging..

Im- Yeh sala chu..Imlie stopped herself as she saw Aryan's eye widen comically..

Ar- Did you just curse??

Im- I hate that man..how dare he..we have to do something..i cannot let Daddaa get caught for this false video..waise hi woh jail mein he didn't do anything..

Ar- Not We..I will do something..tumhe chot lagi hain..rest..i will go and meet your Dadaa..

Im- Aaare par..theek hain..go meet him..par tum Pagdandiya akele nahi jaogaye..

Ar- We will see..Imlie sighed..she had a bad feeling that Aryan will not listen to her..she had to find a way to go Pagdandiya..before them..

Ps- Do you want Imlie to go to Pagdandiya?? Ya Aryan and Satyakaam go and something happens?? Please comment on it..