Arylie os- Jealousy looks good on you..part 10

Hey guys..here is the last part..and i thought that..i will make it steamy..but..i don't why i am not able to write that much..still please enjoy this chapter..

As both the men were glaring at each other..Mukul decided to tease Aryan..

Mu- Imlie..did you forget..you are angry with him?? Imlie tried to step back..realising she was a bit angry with him..but Aryan didn't let her go..

Ar- Mukul is it?? He nodded..would you like to give us some privacy??? Afterall..she is wife..and i am her husband..

Im- Oye..ABP..she slapped roughly on his arm..don't talk to my friend like that..she said..

Ar-(rubbing his arm) Han han..saari duniya ki fikar hain sirf meri nahi he whispered..

Im- Ee dialogue mat maaro..tum fight start kis the..hamesha ki tarah..

Ar- Oh hello..hamesha ki tarah matlab?? Mene bas bola tha i am a bit busy..aur tumhare saath nahi aa paunga..you got angry..

Im- You...ugh!!! She stomped her feet and went into her room..slamming the door hard..the two men looked at each other feeling awkward.

M- Well don't just stand near the door..come on inside..

Aryan nodded and went inside with his luggage..Mukul looked at him and said..

M- Listen..Imlie is my bff..and i know you are her husband..but i also need some time with her..but abhi ke liye..i will give you some privacy..aur yeh breakfast lekar aaya tha..ho sake toh Maharani ko khila dena..nahi toh madam hangry ho jayegi..

Ar- Hangry?? He looked at Mukul..and he blinked his eyes then laughed loudly..

M- Oh god..you are really old man..Hangry matlab Hungry plus Angry..

Ar- Excuse me?? I am just 29 years old..i am not old..

M- Uh huh..i will let Imlie be the judge of that..bye..

He left..and Aryan went towards Imlie's room..he knocked and went inside..she was sitting on the bed..with angry face..😤😖😖

Ar- Jungli..

Im- ...she looked away..

Ar- Stop this Imlie..itni nautanki mat karo..she picked the pillow and wacked him..she tried to leave..but he pulled her closer..and kissed her..she went still but then slowly melted into the kiss..

They continued kissing for sometime..taking a breather to breathe and then continued kissing..when they parted again..they said the most awaited together..

Im/Ary- I Love You..

Im- ABP..hum phele bole the..

Ar- No..i said it first..

Im- Aare hum bole the na..phele..and they fought again..until both their stomach grumbled loudly..

Im- Aare chalo..breakfast karte hain..She speedwalked towards the kitchen..almost falling over Aryan's suitcase..

Ar- Jungli ho..do you walk watching the sky or what..aaram se chalo..

Imlie glared at him and went into the kitchen..taking one plate she served the pasta..

Ar- Where is my plate??

Im- Woh i thought ki we can eat in a single plate..she blushed..seeing his heart eyes..he kept the plate on the table..and then picked her up..as she wrapped her legs around him..and he carried her to the table..

Imlie got down..and they sat next to each other..they started eating the pasta..in-between they would kiss each other..relishing the new found happiness..

Ar- Imlie..i brought something for you..she smiled super excited..as Aryan opened his suitcase and brought a few things..

Ar- First is this jhola..i know that you take a bag with you to the college..but..i thought that you will love this..

Ar- Second, is this..he gave her a small idol of Sita Maiya..which he had especially asked Meethi to send it from Pagdandiya..

Im- And third??

Ar- Well..i will staying here for week..he said..rubbing his neck sheepishly

Im- Yes..she stood in rush..hitting her knee on the side table..owww..she rubbed her knee

Ar- What the hell jungli..tum na poori ki poori trouble magnet ho..he made her sit down..and slowly rubbed her knees..when he felt her gaze on her..what??

Im- Well..i was thinking..we can go on a picnic with Mukul..she teased..him..

Ar- Theek hain..waise tumhare group mein koi sundar si ladki ho toh usse bhi bula dene..you spend time with Mukul..i will spend time with her..

Im- Hum na toka koni mar dis hain..but she started hitting him with her hands..he grabbed her hands..and pulled her closer again..she looked away..as he started kissing her neck..he called her..but she wouldn't look at her..so he bit her neck..

Im- Owww..ABP..humko jungli bolte ho..tum ho jungli..what??

Ar- Come on..he whisked her away into her bedroom..with an intent to relish their new found love and togetherness..

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is over..hope you liked it..and please comment on the edited chapters of Beyhadh..