Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 14

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and much needed talk between Narmada and her children..

Aryan went inside..and Narmada had gotten up..she was afraid he would have left again..he looked at Arpita and she nodded..

Ar- Maa..aap please meri baat suniye..aap jaanti hain na..how much we love you?? Aise baar baar yeh sab karke kya khushi mil rahi hain?

Ar- And Badi Maa, Preeta..and even Imlie ke aane se phele bhi..we loved you, cared for you..woh kabhi kam nahi hoga..

Ar- Aapko kis baat ka daar hain?

N- Woh..jiji ne bola tha ki jaise uske beta ne ghar chod diya..for the person he loved..i was afraid ki..you will do that too..and did happen na..

Ar- And who forced me to take that action?? Agar meri jagah didi hoti..you would have accepted it na is she and her husband had left the house where she was insulted everyday??

Ar- Aur aap jaanti hain na..Imlie never asked me to come with her?? Aaj bhi..she okay with me coming back to the Rathore Mansion..Aap please yeh baat maan se nikal lijye..ki i want to stay away from you..

N- Toh wapas aaja na..

Ar- I will if you ask Blue Kaki and Preeta to leave..and only if Imlie forgives you..ab aap rest kijye..

Ar- Di..mein jaata hoon..bahut raat ho gayi hain..

Arpi- Mein bhar tak aati hoon..he nodded and he saw that Imlie had fallen asleep..he chuckled and picked her up..the only problem was there wouldn't be any auto at this hour..

Arpi- Aru tu car le jaa..i will call your driver here..he nodded and went towards Arpita's car..he gently laid Imlie in the back seat..and went to the driver seat..and said goodbye to Arpita. But then he came out of the car and hugged her..

Ar- I miss you so much di..

Arpi- I miss you too my UNB..don't worry sab theek ho jayega..

Finally with great difficulty of opening the door without noise and taking Imlie to her room..and made sure she slept..properly..he was going to washroom to change..when she held his hand and said..

Im- I love you ABP..

Aryan smiled for a moment and then realised what Imlie had said..yes he had feelings for her..but was it really love or he had become habitual of her..he sighed..his sleep was totally gone now..

On the other Narmada and Arpita had come back to the Rathore Mansion..and Neela was doing her usual drama..

Ne- Kya re choti..nahi aaya hain Aryan wapas..bola tha mene..uss ladki ne jaadu kiya hain..uss pe..aaj bete ko dur kiya hain na..kal saari property pe haath pher degi yeh ladki..nahi kya pata koi aur ameer insaan mil toh uske saath chali jaaye..

Arpita was going to say something but Narmada beat her to it. She slapped Neela hard..and Neela was beyond surprised..

Na- Aaj tak mein aapki respect karti thi..par uski koi value nahi hain aapko..how dare you say such things for Imlie?? Mere ghar toota aapki wajah na ki Imlie ki wajah..and out of kindness..i am allowing you to live here for tonight..kal subah aap aur Preeta mujhe dikhe..toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Neela glared at them left..while Arpita hugged Narmada..feeling proud of her mother finally standing up to Neela..she only wished thag the differences between her and Imlie..will sort out soon..

Ps- Hey guys...so humara ghonchu is still confused about his feelings..what should i do with him?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️