1

Fang Ru raised the harpoon in his hand, focused his eyes on the school of fish swimming in the water, and with one harpoon in his hand, he aimed at one of the harpoons!

    His movements caused a splash of water, the movement was too loud, and the school of fish that was still swimming at his feet just now fled in all directions, and in a blink of an eye they were far away from the surrounding waters.

    Looking at the empty harpoon, Fang Ru shrugged in frustration.

    Perhaps it was his gesture and expression of holding the empty harpoon that pleased everyone and drew a few good-hearted laughter.

    "Fang Ru, can you do it? If you can't, hurry up." There were three people on the shore, and one of them who was ten years older than him shouted with a smile.

    Fang Ru is 20 years old, a first-year biology student. His father is a jungle explorer. He is keen to go to various jungles to explore strange creatures. He believes that there must be many undiscovered species in the world.

    The strangeness of life is fascinating, even Fang Ru is not surprised. After he finished his freshman year, he pestered his father softly and stubbornly during the summer vacation, asking to follow him into the jungle for adventure.

    Their goal this time is an island. Because of his own participation, his father also deliberately chose an island that had been visited by adventurers. Those who explored this island even left some simple maps and Things to watch out for.

    The surrounding location where Fang Ru and others are currently located is a water pool. Judging from the approximate location, this pool should be in the center of the island.

    The water pool is very clear and beautiful, and you can directly see the sediment and swimming fish at the bottom of the water at a shallower position.

    It's just that the shape of this pool is a bit strange. The part where the bottom can be seen belongs to the edge area, and the water level in the edge area is relatively shallow, while the middle part is completely opposite to the edge. The water level is extremely deep, and the two areas are separated very abruptly.

    In the deep water area, a hole of the same shape seemed to have been smashed out by something like a column, and this hole was filled with water to form this pool.

    The deep water area is dark. When looking at it, this circular deep water area looks like a black vortex, which makes people want to compare it with a black hole. Just by focusing on it, one's soul seems to be sucked into it.

    Fang Ru stepped on the cold water, raised the harpoon in his hand and waved it a few times, expressing his dissatisfaction to the people on the shore: "I will definitely do it next time!" Several people laughed again,

    Fang Rubi He made a hissing gesture to signal everyone not to disturb him.

    His attention returned to the water, and the fish slowly gathered together again.

    Seeing that he was so serious, the rest of the people also went about their own business.

    After a few minutes, the fish that had escaped swam back again. This time, he was more focused. He stared at the biggest and fattest fish among them, and quickly speared the harpoon into the water! Accurately hit the fish in the water.

    "I caught it!" Fang Rulue showed joy on his youthful face, and shouted to everyone on the shore to express his excitement.

    Attention returned to the water, the fish pierced by the harpoon was still struggling fiercely in the water, the fish's blood was spreading, and the blood flow track was messy and there was a law, which looked gorgeous and strange. He was stunned for a moment.

    Fang Ru was stunned for half a minute, and after realizing it, he planned to pick up the fish. When he was bending over, his feet slipped, and it seemed that there were hands behind him pulling him backwards, his body lost his balance, and he fell backwards with a "plop", and the whole person fell into the water.

    The cold pool water drenched his whole body, and he seemed to be frozen by the cold, his limbs were so stiff that he couldn't move, and the force of the water pushed him towards the center of the pool.

    He wanted to ask for help, opened his mouth, and poured cold water into his mouth, only the sound of "gulu" bubbling could be heard. He felt flustered for a moment, but on the contrary, his mind was surprisingly clear at this moment.

    He clearly remembered that the water at the edge of the pool was not deep. The water depth where he was standing just now was only 70 centimeters. Under normal circumstances, it is impossible to drown people.

    However, the depth of the water completely submerged him who fell down. Immediately afterwards, a suction force kept him afloat in the water, but he could not lift his head above the water, and this force rolled him into the deep water of the pool.

    He moved his fingers, trying to recover himself from the state of stiff limbs, but his actions were not in vain. After the first finger was able to move, his limbs seemed to come to life, and he dragged slowly in the water with some stiffness.

    However, the swimming of his limbs was of no use. The knowledge he had learned from swimming seemed to be in vain, and he couldn't make his body float upward at all.

    A thought occupied his mind: he was going to die...

    Fang Ru opened his eyes wide and watched himself gradually flow towards the dark bottom of the pool. He hadn't breathed oxygen for a long time, making his eyes black, and the water rushed into him. nose and mouth, only then did he really feel what panic is.

    When he was about to lose consciousness, he heard someone on the shore shouting: "No! Fang Ru is drowning!"

    Then there was a "plop", as if something had been thrown into the water, and Fang Ru saw himself through the clear water His father was jumping into the water, and he wanted to tell his father not to come down, there was a problem with the pool. But in a daze, I still saw my father's anxious face gradually going away, and then the suction behind him suddenly increased, and the bottom of the pool behind him opened its mouth like a monster lurking in the dark, swallowing him up... ...

    ————————————————

    The sun shines through the gaps in the leaves and casts a patch.

    Under the cover of the slightly damp dead branches and rotting leaves, a bunch of shiny white beads are hidden in it.

    There were bursts of chirping insects in the woods, mixed with the "russling" sound of the wind blowing through the leaves, making the already quiet jungle even quieter.

    A drop of dew condensed on the blade of grass. After a while, the blade of grass could no longer bear its weight. The dew dropped from the blade and dripped onto the rotten leaves on the ground. Some of them were stained on the rotten leaves, and some continued to fall It fell, and landed on the jade-white round bead.

    The ball trembled slightly, and soon, the tremor became more intense, and a small piece of the top quickly fell off, revealing a jade-white object with a similar color inside.

    The jade-white object squirmed a few times inside the bead, and more cracks appeared around the bead.

    Two tentacles protruded from the crack, and then more parts squeezed out from the cracked shell. Its head slid back and forth on the edge of the shell, and its jade-white somewhat transparent body could still see the egg. The shell passed through his esophagus.

    The speed at which it gnawed on the eggshells was very slow, and before it knew it, cracks began to appear in the round beads distributed beside it, and the creatures inside also lay down on the cracks and gnawed on the eggshells.