60

The black cat whose hair was being brushed closed its eyes comfortably again. This feeling was even better than the feeling of combing its back. He couldn't restrain himself a little, and let out a comfortable purr in his throat.

    The posture of the black cat lying on his back allows Fang Ru to see his cat's claws better, but the black cat is really black, even the soft pads are black. He tried to find some other color from the black cat, and it turned out to be black except for his eyes. Even the cat's claws are black.

    The nails on the cat's paws are not long, and basically stick to the flesh. It seems that there is no danger at all, but Fang Ru has seen the black cat's ability, so he will not regard him as a harmless little cutie.

    All right!

    He just sees the black cat as a harmful cutie.

    Although it is very powerful when facing the enemy, it usually looks really soft and cute, and it does not feel any threat at all.

    Fang Ruzai helped comb his hair carefully, flipped through his hair, and saw a little granulation under the cat's fur.

    Fang Ru looked at it, and there was still a little aunt smile in his heart. I thought to myself, this little thing looks quite unique.

    "What are you looking at?" The black cat seemed to be keenly aware of his gaze, and stared at him unkindly.

    "I'm checking where the hair loss is the worst!" Fang Ru lied immediately, and was very thankful that there was no expression on his snail face. If you get angry and give yourself a paw, you don't know if you will have the life to continue pawing the cat.

    Fang Ru put down the cat's paws, helped him tidy up his limbs, and then, because of his own little selfishness, stroked the fur from head to tail again, the feel was so refreshing! Before the black cat noticed the abnormality, he forcibly explained that this was a massage.

    After that, Fang Ru stopped.

    The black cat noticed that Fang Ru hadn't moved, and opened its blue eyes to look at Fang Ru, as if condemning him for not continuing.

    Fang Ru was almost confused by his eyes, so he had to remind: "Okay, brother cat, I'm done combing." He said and looked at the cat fur in the wooden box. With so much cat fur, a normal cat would have been bald long ago He didn't dare to continue masturbating anymore.

    The black cat couldn't react for a while, but it was over so quickly. He moved his body. After the hair was combed, the uncomfortable feeling on his body really improved a lot.

    "Grooming for me tomorrow." The black cat, who didn't know that his privacy had been pryed into, thought to himself, since the snail's grooming skills are not bad, he can reluctantly raise it first.

    Of course, the taste of grilled fish is also good. No other creatures on this island can grill fish. Thinking of this, the black cat firmly decided to raise snails next.

    His little snails can also be raised by the way. Anyway, they are just a few small bugs, and he can still raise them.

    The black cat is like a ruthless scumbag, after enjoying Fang Ru's service, he patted the cat's butt and disappeared.

    Fang Ru couldn't help but squeezed his fist when he thought that he could continue to groom the cats tomorrow, and packed up all the grooming tools. When he focused on the cat's fur again, he found that the number of the cat's fur was really unusually large.

    Judging from the amount of cat hair, it almost covered the hair of a kitten's whole body.

    Fang Ru couldn't help thinking about it, he was a bald little black cat.