150

Fang Ru looked down at his big belly which had already covered his toes, and fell silent for a while. He really can't run around with such a big belly. It seems that the plan to return to Earth will be put on hold for the time being, and he will make another plan when the eggs in his stomach come out.

    "Let's wait a little longer." People have to face reality...

    Yuan reminded again: "If you want to go back to your original world, we have to go back to the abyss first."

    Fang Ru thought for a while, and the abyss was on the island of beasts If you want to go back to the abyss, you have to go to the beast island first, "Or are we going to go back first?"

    Yuan stared at his stomach: "But don't you want to lay eggs?"

    Fang Ru hesitated, if you want to lay eggs halfway It's not a matter, I struggled and struggled, and finally decided to give birth to the egg and go back.

    On the second day, the little snails were tending the vegetables in the field.

    Fang Ru walked out with a beer belly, and said to the busy people: "Don't plant the vegetables this time when they are ripe, and we will go home after a while." After his belly grew, he rarely touched these physical strengths. All the work is done by the little snails.

    "Are you going back?" Sparrow threw the hoe aside, "Great! I want to prepare some gifts for my tribe."

    This time, Sparrow didn't bring his divided tribe with him, and time passed After so long, he really wanted to go back and have a look.

    Others also had varying degrees of excitement, and dropped the hoes in their hands one after another, preparing to go out to buy some things and bring them back as gifts.

    Fang Ru's original wish to be a charterer on Huanyang Island has not been realized. These houses and trees have finally become the residences of his younger brothers, and they are planning to go home after giving birth. I'm afraid these houses and trees will be temporarily vacant.

    The purpose of this trip has almost been achieved, and Yuan has accumulated enough strength. Fang Ru has no regrets, anyway, the right to use the land is already in his hands, at worst they will come back to live in the future.

    Time passed by in a hurry, and Fang Ru gave birth without warning.

    It happened to be at night, and the little snails went back to their nests, leaving only him and Yuan in the room.

    Fang Ru felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach. Just when he thought he was going to spray feces uncontrollably, he felt a sudden thrust from the chrysanthemum mouth, and a ball was pushed out along this force.

    This change made Fang Ru stunned for a while, and then he realized it!

    "I seem to have given birth..." Fang Ru excitedly grabbed the person lying beside him. In fact, he was really afraid that he was pulled under the blanket.

    Yuan sat up from the bed, and hurriedly went to check on Fang Ru's condition, "Is there something uncomfortable?"

    Fang Ru's face was a bit tangled, and finally he choked out two words: "...No."

    Fang Ru didn't wear pants to sleep, and the ball naturally fell on the mattress. This ball is not big, about five or six centimeters in diameter.

    Fang Ru didn't find it difficult when laying eggs, but the foreign body sensation there gave him the illusion that he was constipated...