41

"Will the sea water rise in previous years, and will it snow?" Fang Ru always thought that this is a tropical island, and the probability of snow on such an island is very small.

    The sparrow is also a baby born last year, so he must not know so much: "I have never seen snow, there should be no last year."

    Fang Ru was puzzled: "Why did they conclude that this place will be submerged by sea water? Snow? Could it be false news."

    "Because the abyss lord gave us a sign." Sparrow said naturally. "Didn't you see that the sky last night was the same as the fire? That's the flame of the fire beast. I heard that every ten years the fire beast and the snow beast will fight. It's still summer, so the fire beast wins the snow beast The fire beast burnt the snow beast into water, and when the water flows into the sea, the water level will rise. If we are closer to the sea, we will definitely be submerged by the sea." Fang Ru twitched the corner of his mouth, why somehow it became a fairy tale

    again "Since the snow beast is defeated, why is it still cold? If there is a fire beast, shouldn't it be very hot?" The sparrow said: "After I heard the sparrow mother

    mention this, I went to other tribes They paused for a while, and they said that the snow beasts will regain their strength in winter, and then the snow beasts will drive the fire beasts away. If there are snow beasts, the temperature on the island will drop sharply. We are on the edge The area will be frozen or frozen to death. So after moving to the center of the island, it will spend a relatively warm winter there."

    Fang Ru was almost convinced by this meticulous logic! But: "Isn't it snowing in the center of the island?" Shouldn't the temperature be about the same across the island?

    Sparrow: "There will be a little, but the snow is not as big as the edge, and the temperature will be higher."

    Fang Ru is a little bit unconvinced by this statement: "It is obvious that they are all on the same island, why is the snow in the center island smaller. "

    The sparrow took it for granted again: "Of course it is because of the blessing of the abyss lord~~ I heard that the lord lives in the center of this island, with him, how could the snow beast dare to make trouble, of course it only dared to wander around the edge. "After speaking, his black bean eyes showed a small look of 'you don't understand anything. '

    Fang Ru: "..." Okay, no matter what happens, just blame it on the abyss lord!

    After the sparrow finished speaking, he said again: "Let's move quickly too. If this place is flooded by sea water, we may not be able to find food to eat."

    Fang Ru paused and asked his own question: "You know Is the route to the center of the island?"

    Sparrow said calmly: "I don't know, but there must be many races that will migrate by then, so we will leave with the large army."

    Fang Ru thought for a while and said: "That's true. It's very simple."

    The sparrow hesitated for a while, and said: "However, there will be a lot of creatures in the central area of ​​the island, we only have three of them, and we may not be able to find a place." The sparrow still wants to bring his own sparrow If the group migrates together, it will be very difficult if you can't find a place.

    This is indeed a difficult problem.

    Fang Ru thought hard, and finally decided: "Why don't we take the human face flower tree! Its force value is much higher than ours. Maybe it can occupy a place in the center of the island and become king." To take away the