85

Since the lightning snails had never seen the vines before, Ugin was attracted by the fruits on the vines in some confusion. When he went to pick the fruits, he was stabbed by the poisonous thorns of the vines. Being controlled again, he immediately fell into the trap of the vine.

    "Let's go and see the situation, is Ugin still alive?" Fang Ru asked Jiuzhu this question, and he was not very afraid of the vines as there were red leaves beside him.

    It would be a bit too regrettable if they rescued Ugin and found that the snail was actually dead.

    "He's still alive." Jiu Zhu and his companions were also a little confused at this time, but Jiu Zhugan was sure that Ugin was still alive, and he was only in a temporary coma.

    After getting a response, Fang Ru took the snow spots and red leaves and followed Jiuzhu back to the vine territory where he had left.

    There are not many vines, and they usually divide their territories and spread them out. After all, the food in an area is limited, and too many vines will seize resources.

    And in front of them, there was only one vine.

    Although there is only one vine, they have a lot of vines.

    At this time, Ugin the lightning snail was lying on the ground, as if he was asleep but he didn't retract his body into the shell. His snail's head hit the ground because he couldn't control it.

    Several vines had grown over it, and some of the vines were slowly beginning to grow roots, some of which were embedded in the snail meat.

    There are many vines distributed on the ground, and there are barbs on the vines. There is poison in these barbs, so Jiu Zhu and the others cannot easily get close to where Ugin is.

    And these vines can move, as long as they get close, they will be the next to be captured, and teleportation has little effect in front of these vine thorns. Just like Ugin, once paralyzed by poison, he can no longer move and can only be slaughtered.

    Hongye also saw Ugin among the vines, and offered to propose: "I'll go and bring him out."

    Although the vine can move, it is not a differentiated creature after all, and the speed of movement is not fast. If it is not unexpected when attacking, the advantage of being able to catch the prey is actually not great.

    Fang Ru agreed to Hongye's proposal, and the other lightning snails could only pin their hopes on him, after all, he was the only one present who could not be affected by these vine toxins.

    Hongye walked in swaggeringly, showing no signs of being afraid of the vines.

    As if sensing that other creatures had invaded its territory, the vines of the vine swayed and attacked Hongye, hitting the trunk of Hongye.

    Under normal circumstances, after being hit by the poisonous stinger, the creature's body would become stiff, and then stay in place.

    However, Hongye was different. The vines fell on his trunk without causing any damage. Some vines were even caught by the roots of Hongye, and when they were pulled hard, they were torn into several sections.

    Immediately afterwards, he walked up to Ugin, tore off the vine rooted in his flesh, and then rolled up the lightning snail with the roots, and walked back to where Fang Ru was.

    The rescue process went very smoothly. Seeing that Hongye led Ujin safely out of the range of the vines, the lightning snails breathed a sigh of relief.