33

After the danger passed, Fang Ru also relaxed.

    The night is getting darker, because today's weather is very good, there is no trace of miscellaneous clouds in the sky, and the twinkling stars can be seen through the gaps in the leaves.

    Fang Ru had rarely seen such a night sky when he was on Earth, and was a little intoxicated by it for a while.

    Tonight's moon is a new moon, and the light is not too strong, which makes the stars all over the sky show off.

    Just when Fang Ru was fascinated, a meteor pierced through the air and slid down with its long tail.

    He was a little happy, he didn't expect that he was so lucky to see shooting stars!

    Immediately afterwards, the second and third meteors appeared one after another, leaving a beautiful tail with colorful light in mid-air.     "It's amazing!" Fang Ru sighed, "The meteors

    here can actually drag out rainbow-colored tails?"

On these islands, there is the same sun and moon as the earth, and even the time of day and night is similar.

    So whether he is still on the earth, but it is unlikely that such places and these magical species exist on the earth.

    His determination to know the details of the island has never wavered, but he doesn't know the size of the island for the time being, and he doesn't know how long it will take to complete all the investigations.

    The black cat was still hiding in the darkness. When he saw these meteors, his attitude was completely opposite to Fang Ru's. He narrowed his eyes, his body turned into black mist, and disappeared in place.

    —————

    The direction in which the meteor fell.

    There were three consecutive "plops" of falling into the water.

    There were circles of ripples on the surface of the sea, and then bubbles began to bubble up.

    After a while, several human heads emerged from the sea one after another.

    A few heads first shook the sea water on their faces, then reached out to wipe their faces, and looked around, looking for a place to stay.

    Head 1 exclaimed: "Look quickly! There is an island there." It

    was already dark at this time, and on the pitch-black sea, everyone's eyes shifted to the island that was darker than the night here. In their eyes, this island was just A blurred black silhouette.

    Head 2 said eagerly: "Come on, we need to go to the shore. If we stay in the sea for a long time, we may attract sea beasts." But

    head 3 was very cautious: "Wait, don't you think it's strange?"

    Head 2 heard the words Very puzzled: "Strange? What's so strange?"

    "I've never seen any islands here on the map, so isn't the appearance of this island strange?" Head 3 expressed his doubts.

    As soon as this remark came out, the atmosphere fell into a state of stagnation for a moment.

    After coming over for a while, head 1 said again: "Then what should I do? My flying board was damaged just now, and everything fell into the sea." At this moment, head 3 saw

    a flying board floating on the surface of the sea, and he swam a little excitedly. Going over, he held the flying board in his hand: "Look! I found a flying board." "