117

After returning to the rocky mountains, Haixue poked her head out to greet her.

    "Are you back?"

    Haixue's hair was all gone, and her body was wrapped in bandages. It's not easy to go out to meet people with this face. At this time, he was wearing the clothes that the little snails sewed for him, obediently. The nest is at Haisi's house.

    After having dinner, Fang Ru began to plan for their residence.

    If they were only staying for a short period of time for a day or two, it would not be a big deal to borrow Haisi's house. But since they have decided to learn how to read and write on Guanghai Island, they must live in Guanghai Island for a period of time, and Fang Ru has not yet spread the idea of ​​guardian beasts on the island, so naturally they can't leave so early.

    Guanghai Island is a very suitable place for Fang Ru to spread the concept of the guardian beast. Most people don't know about the guardian beast, so there are many places where he can secretly change the concept.

    With a family of more than 30 people, it is not a problem to always be crowded in Haisi's house. In the evening, he found an unowned place where the house tree could take root, and the house trees took root on it. Fang Ru The whole family lived in the house tree.  

   The place where they moved is actually within the range of the Rock Mountain Group, not far from Haisi's home, and it doesn't take long to go back and forth. They can still travel normally, but the living environment is not very good, often Will it be hot?

    Haisi was still a little bit reluctant for them to leave, and wanted to discuss the specific structure of Bubble Speed ​​with Fang Ru. He has been learning how to combine Bubble Speed ​​these two days, and even made some modifications on it.

    Fang Ru only promised to go over to discuss together when he had time, but he did not continue to live in their home.

    After settling down, Fang Ru began to conceive a new story.  

     It is still difficult to describe a story in the local language in a short period of time. Therefore, in the end, Fang Ru chose to use the words he was familiar with to summarize the content he wanted to describe, and after he learned the words of this world, he translated the content words.

    At that time, it may be necessary to discuss the writing plot with other companions. For this reason, he also deliberately listed a series of plans to engage in pyramid schemes for the guardian beast.

    The first step is to complete the story about the guardian beast. This story can have some exaggerated elements. The goal is to make everyone like the guardian beast, believe in the guardian beast and guide everyone to believe in the guardian beast.

    The second step is to spread the story. The adult's thinking has basically been finalized. Before seeing the power given by the guardian beast, I am afraid that he will not easily believe the real situation described in the story. Brainwashing is very difficult, so his goal Put it on those young cubs, and if you want to harm them, harm these immature cubs.

     Cubs know very little about guardian beasts, and young children are more likely to change their minds. As long as they are guided, without the participation of adults, I believe those cubs who love to listen to stories will think more about them. easy to convince.

     As for the form of the book, he decided to write a book about guardian beasts in the way of fairy tales. Fang Ru doesn’t know much about other children in this world, but children on earth are very interested in fairy tales. Presumably here The kids will love it too.