135

The natives of the two islands went ahead.

    Fang Ru followed behind and asked, "Brother, what's your name?" The

    leading man turned his head and replied, "You can call me Bai Qi, this is my companion Hei Ling, and we will be in charge of patrolling today."

    Bai Qi is handsome and has long legs, but unexpectedly he does not have the aloofness that a handsome guy should have. Fang Ru couldn't help but take a few more glances, thinking, aren't all mermaids handsome and beautiful? It is quite possible that such a handsome guy is a mermaid.

    As for the other brother?

    Hei Ling nodded in Fang Ru's direction.

    Hei Ling's appearance is average, and his figure is also very average, and he can even see his slightly protruding belly. Perhaps other creatures in the sea? Shrimp crab shellfish? Anyway, this should also be a mixed-inhabited island, and any creature is possible.

    As for mermaids actually laying eggs? This is nothing unusual, and no one stipulates that mermaids have to be viviparous.

    "My name is Fang Ru, and this is my companion." Fang Ru introduced himself and his companions one by one.

    Bai Qi looked at the pile of little dolls, and said helplessly, "There are too many of you, and I actually can't remember." Even

    if I memorized the numbers, I still couldn't remember the rank of these children.

    Bai Qi continued to lead the way, and Fang Ru chatted with him while walking.

    Fang Ru asked, "I just saw the way your race reproduces in your breeding place. It's quite special. What race are you? I belong to the lightning snail family." "Gah——" Fang Ru heard the

    frog

    cry The sound was mixed with the chirping of insects and birds, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

    Bai Qi said again: "Me? I am from the White Claw family, and he is from the Black Spot family." It

    sounded very popular, and Fang Ru couldn't remember what race it was for a while, "This sounds a little familiar..." But not quite Like the name of a mermaid.

    Then they walked into the residential area of ​​the residents.

    Fang Ru's enthusiasm for the Little Mermaid ended here, and his beating heart was completely smashed into glass shards.

    "Quack—"

    "Quack, quack—"

    Fang Ru: "..."

    All the problems seemed to be solved in his mind.

    Creatures that can live both in water and on land are amphibians...

    Fuck that mermaid!

    Fang Ru was very, very frustrated, his expectations were so high, and his heart felt desolate when he learned the truth.

    "Be careful, don't step on the child." Bai Qi stared at the feet of Fang Ru and the others, fearing that they would ruin the lives of one or two frogs.

    "We will be careful!" Xiaosan vowed, and then paid more attention to her feet.

    The other little snails also focused on the road under their feet.

    A little frog with a small tail jumped in front of Fang Ru. Fang Ru's mood was very complicated. Then, there were all kinds of colorful frogs on the ground, which could be seen as poisonous frogs jumping around indiscriminately. .