149

"Impossible!" Fang Ru immediately denied.

    Duo Lun asked a little strangely: "Why is it impossible? Didn't you find someone to lay eggs with on the celebration day?"

    Fang Ru hesitated. He is a different species from Yuan Mingming, so he should not have eggs.

    In the end, he neither admitted nor denied the fact that he might be cheating, put down the gift and went back with Yuan.

    Back in the space, Yuan nestled on the mat, and said to Fang Ru, who was full of confusion, "What Duo Lun said may be true." Only then did Fang Ru

    recover from the confusion, and took advantage of the opportunity to sit beside Yuan : "What's true? Is it true that you said I had eggs in my stomach?"

    Yuan nodded his head and admitted.

    "How is it possible, my species is different from yours, where did the eggs come from?" Fang Ru denied again, this kind of joke can't be played randomly.

    Yuan looked at him strangely: "But, there is only one abyss beast in this world."

    Fang Ru: "So?"

    Yuan: "There is no reproductive isolation with me, and I am not an ordinary differentiated creature."

    Fang Ru stared at the biggest eyes in his life, "Then why didn't you say it earlier!" He relied on reproductive isolation, and he didn't know how to restrain himself during this period of time. Whenever he wanted to, he would pester Yuan to make a fuss. He should have known earlier. There is no such thing as reproductive isolation in the abyss beast, he will definitely restrain himself, and he will never let the thing of the abyss stay in his stomach afterwards.

    It's a pity that he found out too late, Fang Ru beat his chest and stomped his feet to repent.

    "Is there a way for you to take the egg out?" Fang Ru touched his stomach and was a little tangled.

    "Now?" Yuan stood up from the mat, his eyes fixed on Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru's snail shrank his neck subconsciously: "Can I take it now?"

    "You don't like having eggs with me?" Yuan watched Fang Ru's expression change again and again, and finally came to this conclusion.

    Seeing his reaction, Fang Ru patted Yuan's hairy head with some reluctance, "I'm just asking casually, it's not that I don't want to have sex with you." Actually, he was just shocked by the sudden news,

    but if he said he didn't want It's not true that He Yuan gave birth to eggs, it's just that he couldn't fully accept it from the angle of being a man in the past.

    Fang Ru has long known that lightning snails can lay eggs. As a lightning snail, he should also have the awareness that he can lay eggs.

    If the two are balanced, he can only accept half of it for the time being.

    Yuan tilted his head: "Then do you still want to take out the egg now?"

    Fang Ru hugged Yuan into his arms: "No more!"

    "Really no more?" Yuan asked again.

    "I really don't want to take it anymore." Fang Ru has calmed down now, he is really reluctant to take away his and Yuan's blood at this time, otherwise he should give birth.

    Yuan nodded in satisfaction, and he was just asking, if Fang Ru really wanted to take out the egg, of course he wouldn't help, Fang Ru had to have it even if he didn't want to. However, Fang Ruyuan was willing to lay eggs for him, which still made him feel happy.