34

At this moment, a coconut shell appeared out of thin air again, and hit the ground, the water inside splashed, but did not spill out of the coconut shell.

    Then the figure of the black cat followed.

    Fang Ru's eyes lit up the moment he saw the black cat.

    It's true that he can't get things from under the human face flower tree, but the black cat can!

    The black cat exerted a lot of strength yesterday and needs to make up for it. Today he wants to eat thirty pieces of grilled fish!

    Fang Ru took a little flattery: "Brother Cat! You are back? There was an earthquake last night, are you okay?" The

    black cat stood beside the coconut shell, patted the coconut shell it was stepping on with its little paw, and signaled Fang Ru quickly grilled fish to serve.

    Fang Ru understood what he meant, but he pretended not to understand, and moved closer to discuss with the black cat: "Brother Mao, let's discuss it with you." The

    black cat gave him a sideways glance, wondering what he was paying attention .

    Fang Ru continued: "If you don't speak, I'll take it as if you agreed to discuss it. Look at where my weapon fell." He pointed to the harpoon under the tree of the human face flower tree.

    The black cat glanced in the direction he pointed.

    Fang Ru said again: "Usually I have to rely on it to defend myself, see if I can help..." After speaking, his eyeballs aimed in the direction of the black cat.

    The black cat tilted its head, not knowing what the snail was trying to say.

    Fang Ru saw that he didn't seem to understand, so he said again: "That's it, don't you think you can fetch things from the air? Can you help me retrieve the harpoon from the air? In exchange, I will roast it for you." How about a month's worth of fish? Don't worry, this time I won't skimp on your food."

    The black cat rolled his eyes. What an idiot.

    Fang Ru immediately revealed his starry eyes, the cat's eye-rolling action is too cute! He is going to die.

    Coupled with this fluffy and slightly round face, he couldn't help but want to stretch out his sinful hands, and then rub the hair ball vigorously!

    but.

    he can not!

    If he really dared to do this, he might not even think about getting his harpoon back.

    The black cat didn't respond at all, Fang Ru almost thought he was going to refuse.

    Unexpectedly, at this time, the harpoon that was still under the human face flower tree suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Fang Ru was overjoyed, he acted unexpectedly, picked up the black cat directly, and kissed the black cat several times on the head with his sticky snail mouth.

    The black cat was stunned.

    Fang Ru took advantage of him before he even realized it, and he felt numb from the top of his head to the tip of his tail! The black hair exploded and disappeared in front of Fang Ru in an instant.

    The black cat was standing on a tree a few hundred meters away. After remembering what happened just now, the cat's face felt a little hot, but fortunately, its hair was long enough to show no abnormalities at all.

    Thinking of the tingling feeling just experienced, the black cat once again felt that Fang Ru was not simple! To use such a despicable trick to make myself stiff and numb. This kind of tactic even he can't see through, it must be a very insidious skill that can be difficult to detect, it seems that Fang Ru's control must be deeper in the future.