21

Fang Ru picked up a stone and threw it towards the bush. The stone hit a plant and made a sound, the sound of the impact was like hitting a wall. After the stone fell to the ground, there was no reaction. After waiting for a while, and after confirming that there was no danger of a sudden attack, Fang Ru held a harpoon on guard and slowly moved towards the target.

    After getting close, he tapped the dark black leaves of one of the plants with his harpoon, and there was a "bang" sound made by metal impact.

    The first thought in Fang Ru’s mind was that this plant was very hard. He tapped the dark green leaves with a harpoon again. Judging by the sound, the dark green leaves were not as hard as the black ones, so he tapped again. Knock on the green leaf in the center, and the touch is harder than the leaves of ordinary plants, and it is almost the same as that of ordinary plants.

    His attention was shifted back to the ground. The fallen black leaves on the ground were different in size and not very regular. Some of the leaves were as long as long swords, while others were as long as daggers.

    Fang Ru became a little interested. He walked over and carefully picked up a blade the size of a dagger. The entire blade looked like a dagger with the handle cut off. He wanted to test whether the blade was sharp enough, but The edge of this leaf is very sharp, there is no place to grab it, and I need to find something to use as a sword handle.

    He looked around and saw a pile of vines. These vines were also vines that had come off the body. There should be no danger. He tried to poke with a harpoon and confirmed that there was no danger. Passed a thin cane.

    The thickness of this kind of rattan is as thick as a hand rope woven with red thread, but it is very flexible. With Fang Ru's current strength, he can't pull it continuously at all, and can only pull a whole one.

    I found a relatively flat stone, and placed the black leaves on it, exposing a part of the broken part, which is convenient for Fang Ru to wrap the rattan on it later.

    He found a relatively flat stone slab on the ground and covered it on top of the black blade, and then he covered it all by himself to fix the black blade.

    Use one end of the rattan to wrap a circle around the root of the black leaf, tie a knot, and then start to wrap a row of rattan on the leaf in a circle. It is a bit too thin after one layer, and Fang Ru coiled it again. One floor, two floors in total.

    Finally, after tying another knot, he grabbed the newly made dagger with his hand. The rattan was still connected to the dagger, because Fang Ru couldn't tear it apart by himself, so it was just used to test the sharpness of the new dagger. So he tried to cut off the rattan, sliding back and forth twice, and the rattan was cut off.

    Fang Ru was a little excited. This is a dagger. It can be used as a knife. With a knife, it is much more convenient to do many things.

    Fang Ru slashed at the stone slab he was sitting on again, leaving only a scratch on the upper layer. Just when he wondered if the sharpness of the knife was limited, he found that the mark he had just cut was black.

    The appearance of this stone is not very eye-catching, it is the kind of dusty stone with some moss on it. Unexpectedly, there was another universe inside. He hung up the surface of the stone, and saw the hard black part inside. This color was somewhat similar to the color of his own dagger!

    He guessed that the stone inside might be some kind of ore.

    Fang Ru dug open the soil under the plant with a dagger, only to find a lot of this black ore underneath. The root system of that kind of plant is tightly entangled in this mineral, as if absorbing the nutrients provided by these black ores.

    He has some guesses that the reason why the leaves of these plants are so hard may be that the leaves become so hard by absorbing the ore underneath. After all, the color and luster between the two are so similar.

    Of course, these are just assumptions in his mind, but it is not known whether it is because of this reason.

    Fang Ru has a strong desire to study biology, but the current situation does not allow him to live next to this plant for long-term observation, so he can only pick up some fallen black leaves for comfort.

    Fang Ru named this plant Sword Leaf Wood, which is convenient for him to collectively refer to this plant in the future.

    Large and small black leaves were scattered all over the place, and Fang Ru picked up a lot of them unceremoniously. At the same time, he was very grateful that as his size increased, his space also increased a lot.

    In addition to the leaves of the sword leaf wood, Fang Ru also collected a large pile of rattan. The rattan is very tough and can be used to tie things in the future.

    In the end, he also dug some black ore. Although it will not be of much use to him at the moment, he can study it, and maybe it will have other uses in the future.

    While Fang Ru was busy here, he was also recovering his energy. Of course, he did not forget to leave signs along the way.

    Marking does not refer to leaving a mark on the tree or something, but the mucus on his body is collected by him on his hands, and then condensed into a small group of crystals. The location of the crystals can be completely sensed by him. Find a place to bury it, so that even after he goes back, he can know where it is. This is a new skill he just discovered yesterday.