23

This is a black cat the size of an adult man's palm. Its body is dark without any variegated colors. The only difference in color is its blue eye whites and black pupils.

    The little black cat walks steadily, holds its head up, and has a slight disdain in its eyes, as if looking down on the world.

    If this demeanor is placed on an adult's face, it may make people dislike it, but when it is placed on a kitten, Fang Ru suddenly feels that his heart is about to be cute, and he really wants to put this cat on his face. The little cat held it in his hand and rubbed it well.

    The little black cat in front of him didn't panic when it saw other creatures. It walked towards Fang Ru step by step with graceful steps, and stopped one meter away from Fang Ru. Then he glanced at Fang Ru very calmly, and when he saw the two arms on his body, he seemed to be very curious about how such a strange thing could grow on this snail.

    Fang Ru was also looking at the little milk cat. No matter in terms of size or appearance, this cat showed him that it was harmless and weak.

    But Fang Ru was not confused by the beauty of the cat, and his observation was not so superficial.

    The hair on the cat's body is very smooth and shiny, and the body is also very clean without any traces of grass dust.

    And judging from the fact that the other party didn't dodge at all when encountering strange creatures, it's very likely that the other party didn't take his little force value seriously.

    In this way, it is Fang Ru himself who should be vigilant.

    But judging from the opponent's posture, there was no intention of attacking, and it was obvious that he didn't intend to regard his own as food or an enemy.

    Of course, the other party's leisurely attitude may also be because newborn calves are not afraid of tigers.

    One person and one cat stared at each other for a long time. The black cat looked away first.

    It looked at the grilled fish on the grill, and then at Fang Ru, who was sitting by the fire and planing coconuts, his eyes seemed to say: Stupid human beings, don't hesitate to offer your fish to me.

    Those eyes like glass beads just looked at Fang Ru like that, giving Fang Ru the urge to cover his heart!

    It's a little too cute!

    At this moment, Fang Ru just wanted to hold all his things in front of the other party.

    He finally understands why so many people on earth are willing to become shit shovelers. If his pet is such a cute and beautiful creature, he just wants to shout: I do!

    But his grilled fish?

    Fang Ru hasn't tried the fish here yet, so he didn't know if it would affect his body. He put down the coconut in his hand, and turned over the grilled fish that was about to be cooked. The scent just invaded his sense of smell. I don’t want to mention the taste, but the taste is really fragrant, which makes the snails want to drool.

    Fang Ru looked at the little black cat and sent a message: "Can you understand me?" The

    little cat raised its head and tried to put on an appearance that you are not worthy to communicate with me.

    Fang Ru obviously couldn't understand the expression on the opponent's cat's face, and only sighed, this black cat really didn't differentiate.

    When Fang Ru picked up the fish in his hand, the black cat's eyeballs rolled, and his eyes lingered on the grilled fish that was already cooked.